WARLORD SETS : Collecting s5e elites & the 150% set S4e

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweetcracker, Oct 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

So i just wanna share my opinion about completing the S5e warlord sets. Farming and collecting S5e elites pieces will take us more years or even decade to complete it with this poor drop of elites and without the realm. We still don't know yet if they are going to release the island of souls realm (1f and etc) Or the Life or Death (Rebirth System) this soon where we usually can get acquire of the warlord sets beside on this low population equals to lack of farmers. So instead of waiting for another patch that usually took them more than a bit long before going to release it, why not allowing those S5E warlord sets exchangeable on BS. In that way alot of elite users or s4e users will be happy and will not felt busted or disappointed about making such huge effort to made their elites items over enchant or 150% thats most cost us too much and all just for nothing. Cause if its not on exchange table we are just like going to start new for the s5e pieces another effort and cp saving or silver saving all over again? All efforts that we made for our current set will be use for nothing? and come to think of it since the s5rv2 is already released and alot of it using it surpassing the 150% set s4e elites. S5rv2 110% bonus buffs itself compared to s4e which is 60% only. Rares warlord set v2 110% bonus buffs cs'able vs 60% bonus buffs warlord set 4 elite that is not cs'able? Do you think its unfair for those who do such a huge effort on enchanting their sets elites all for nothing? It should be those Warlord Sets 2 or V2 only that will not allowed on exchange table since they already implemented s5rv2 and s5ev2.

#S5e sets no cs vs s5r v2 cs12 set will sounds fair.

DarkOne2, DarkSkyOne and elrhey like this.
  2. ArkCrim

ArkCrim Member

Agree... please make exchange / combine available for elite gears...

DarkOne2, DarkSkyOne and elrhey like this.
  3. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

Agree. This is the issue now in Redfox ts2 classic that's why alot of elite user quit or taking a break.

DarkSkyOne likes this.
  4. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

Elites can be combine using another clean elite

5. Fausti

Fausti Member

thats stupid who combine elite with elite if that stays like this most of us will quit promise you that, we need to be able to combine g12 rares to our elites..........

DarkSkyOne and elrhey like this.
  6. xYoQi

xYoQi New Member

why you got a problem with not using a clean elite on another elite? Leets are strong than rares thats why they made it harder.. you think its easy?

7. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

This guy seriously the stupid person i know "why you got a probblem with not using a clean elite on another elite" huh? Wait what? Say it again one more time! Hey dude you always commenting or replying on every post without sense. Read it again!

seleni likes this.
  8. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

It was hard enough to get 1 leet. Imagine Cs12 all of the set pieces. You must be crazy! This has forced 99% of the veterans to move on. We've lost hope. 90% Rare user decimates a 150% user.. yeah.. ok..

DarkSkyOne likes this.
  9. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Thats what im saying we can get enough of elites to cs our s4e sets its quite hard to farm even one peieces of it. I would just like to have s5e exchangeable so we can still use our current leet instead of making a new one beside even its not cs'ble we can still fight s5rv2 cs 12 cause s5e gives 100% bonus buff. It will sound fair for those who got leet, right?

MisterBates and DarkSkyOne like this.
  10. AlexanderT

AlexanderT Member

well said , i got all 150% elite and title and max halo but those s5rv2 can still kill me and some of em are harder to crit or to kill. Make this s4e exchangeable to s5e cause its making us quit. Well i will not going to hop on to my s4e 150% atm since its useless :)

MisterBates and DarkSkyOne like this.
  11. gabe093

gabe093 New Member

true that s5rv2 making us quit since u made it easy to obtain , make us elite user worthless/useless you guys give too much consideration for rare user but what about us? Grinding those v2 elite u guys implemented will take us 1 year or more to complete those set and not sure if we can get all v2 :) we know elite are high end game item but the rare as now is the high end item :) 60% s4e vs 110% s5rv2 + combine 400dmg per cs

DarkSkyOne likes this.
  12. gabe093

gabe093 New Member

and the most people who are complaining were the RP spender cause we spend too much in PC and etc. To buy 1 elites and then boom you can loot and free to enchant rare.

DarkSkyOne likes this.
  13. DarkSkyOne

DarkSkyOne New Member

YA!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!

14. DarkOne2

DarkOne2 New Member

agree... agree... agree... please make G12 elite gears can be exchange or combine...

15. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

To get a Leet to 120% takes PC which cost $4 a pop. And it does not take 4-5 PC... it takes 20-30 to even 40 PC just to make it 120. And now you want us to do that 4-5 times? And leets to CS can break? Yea sure.. let me just eat ramen for 5 yrs just to compete in a p2p game. And yall wonder why the population is wack. We all moved on due to the fact that yall screwed us over. Thanks!

16. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi guys, we greatly appreciate the feedback each and every one of you provided! Receiving player's thoughts and opinions allow us to understand the current status of the game, so thank you. As of now, your suggestions have been noted and we will forward your feedback to our developers for future development. Thank you for trying to improve the quality of our Twelve Sky 2 Classic service!

17. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Please don't mind or appreciate our feedbacks we don't need such thing we didn't post something like this just to appreciate those words we spit if you really appreciate our feedbacks then please take action dont just say it. We need you guys to do something that will literally happen and not to say "we will be looking forward of your feedback for future development" we are sick and tired of that. We need some actions, community is dying slowly we need you guys to do something about it. You should know whats the best "plan" to make the community come back again. Please do the action and let us appreciate it and we wiil be happy seeing your taking actions and concern about the loss of communtiy. Sorry for my words GM neko i deeply apologize but it's like some of the community displayed an utter lack of interest about this game and its pushing me to my limit not to play or to get online seeing 5 people per faction only in town.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    seleni, soulceder and SUNxWUKONG like this.