Help about game what to do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pekulsh, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

Hello, im stuck at 130 lvl EC somthing. Now that event is over , i dont know what i can do ingame. I have True dragon weapon and CS set from that one dungeon. But real thing is i never been on this levels and dont know what to do :D Need some pointers where to go , what to do. Did try grinding levels, its painfull low exp only thing i can think is quests, but they would run out.

So some help and pointers would be nice ;) Farming somthingand so on.

2. shabby5

shabby5 New Member

Which Server?

3. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

Im on Tao , but is more like what i should do to get stronger and so on.

4. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

And yes, one more thing , have can i see what relic/armors is better ? To change for upgrade or somthing ?

5. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

OK look like ther is no friendly help for newbies :/

6. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

am you know you didnt help at all o_O. What upgrades , what is best have the hell i can know what is better and so on. Its classic for all mmos to get all best and get stronger.

7. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

People aren’t gonna sit here and type a complete guide on where you should level and what armors your going to need, as our player base is low and most are ingame, they ask what server your on as its best to actually take you through the revamped dungeons, and SHOW you what you need but if you need some guidance check out FullNeo guides in the tips and guides sections, his guides are outdated now but in regards to quest lines and a general idea on where you should be grinding they will help.

People are more then able to power level you in this game but if your new and if you’ve never reached passed EC levels l, it’s best you grind your way through at least one character before you go looking for power leveling.

At that level you’d be looking to grind around the end of the Hangzhou map or the beginning of Liaodong, if your having trouble knowing which mobs to go for, press e to open your courier guild window, although it’s used for fast travel, it does show you level brackets of the towns surrounding monsters that your looking to port to and it’s good for a general guide as to where you should be grinding.

Do your road to dragon quests, as you will need them completed to open up your entire skill set for your class.

Your true dragon weapon will be better then anything you can get till around the golden lotus levels, so keep it and mabye try to upgrade it to around +7 or +8

As for armor and relics, you won’t really need to deal with them till later levels, but look around for a flag of chaos and a rising bead of kylin, they are cheap ( around 130m for both on Tao ) and will hold you out for a while until you can start getting yourself banners and eventually Kunlun beads.

8. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

When you can, run the new revamped dungeons aswell, choice of fate, valley of hell, wild tower, golden coin mansion, they will give you great exp and if you can complete a set of 5 bead fragments ( they are numbered 1-5 ) they will make a great relic for you to use at lower levels

9. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Or alternatively you can buy them at Hefei ranging from around 30-60m for the lower level ones and 50-100m for the wild tower and golden coin mansion ones.

10. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

Im not asking for full guide or somthing. I just want to understand have do i can upgrade gears/weapons , guide on forum image is broken i cant realy understand what its means. What materials i need, becous in this game ther is so many loot. Like 90% of loot i just sell to vendor.

And you say get good relics. But i dnt understand have can i tell A>B relic or B>C relic. You can use 8 of them. At the moment im useing just biggest level relics i have.

My mistake im already GL1 did get that on event grinding 5lvl bigger mobs. And have do i get levels now when event is over ? Im getting like 0.1 exp at GL level what is not even close to 200 :D And im hobo with no money to buy anything only what i loot i use xD

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

good relic = kunlun beads>dragon banner=boffm=arc marble>r1 relic

good gear = armor for lvl....late game = dark blood>ghost blood>blood sorcerer armor

good weapon= red color weapon for lvl< orange color< green color..
    late game weapon=repel>=wave>blood sorcerer weapon.

get more lvls by farming next map....press E and you see lvl..

Alternative==loulan temple farm/grind, will need yin or yang resist...and yang or yin weapon depending on temple...
    another alternative grind = kunlun...need resist too..

get resist from ornaments and relics...press f11 and look at maps...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Domingo likes this.