G9~G12 ITEM DROP UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Why did u release v2 sets along with the update? They are items that are supposed to be upgraded and earned with high effort not just drop them for free ... This really ruins a lot of the game content that should be released only allong with r12 update...

Oeuny likes this.
  2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Completely agree here, because people who have elites or a s5r set they literally had to collect over years to complete and now the parts are dropping like flies. I honestly thought islands would be the source of these drops... Not anywhere anytime. The whole game balance is just wonky now because a 90% s5rv2 user can crit you for 80 or 90k when you using elite 132% armor. Some cool guan has made 3/6 120% parts for s5rv2 just while dicking around enchanting and breaking the easily obtained parts. s1-s4r should've been the cap for regular grinding and obtaining blue rares. If s5r and beyond would be that journey to obtain through islands or pvp, it feels much more comfy.

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Its always the same broken patch after broken patch
    You guys definitly need help none of the game masters there has ever played the game to know something is right or wrong, if only you would ask help and het 2-3 players to test patches and say "cool everything is working fine" or "no this is out of what it was supposed to be"
    Thats what server testers are for and you completely have none, people.may be happy with this but they are complete bunch of nusense that dont know that when u finally release r6 r12 island of blood island of souls life or death they will have nothing to do because you skipped a big part of game without and gave away everything free
    You will release stone to upgrade gear and no1 will use them because people are already dropping set 5 elite version 2 from mobs.... 1 Broken patch after the other....
    Tired of beeing the one who always complains but u only give me more reasons everyday, so I will just exploit this bug and afk for another year ...

4. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

In this case, we are referring to the "real life mumbo jumbo." ;)

5. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback! We will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind for future developments.

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

yup mostly loyal players got screwed as we can not cs leet items main reason i haven't played game in last 2 weeks

7. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

8. elrhey

elrhey Member

9. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

10. elrhey

elrhey Member

s5r v2 is confusing, There are many different kinds. can you show the difference between those gears? :D TY!

11. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

12. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

How irritating rare users 132% weapon tbagging elite users with 150% almost all set. Plus the drops of elites are low % chance so it would take more than a year to complete those s5v2 sets. As of now rare users are more like the superior item here in this server like isn't it ironic? How the elite supposed to be the most powerful items is now a trash. And we don't expect to get a complete set of s5ev2 cause even a single drop of elite here makes me feels like i should be taking my whole year to grind. Lol It should be fair if the s5rv2 set pieces drops on low % chance just like as elites drops 0.0001% chnace

Fausti, SaintMusubi and elrhey like this.
  13. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Lol my 150 actually just became a worthless ammy which doesnt even boost my luck.. still breaking stuff under 90%

Sweetcracker likes this.
  14. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

You better make a unique g12 ammy first 111% then try to enchant with the unique ammy it will help u to make 90% easy if your 150% doesn't boost your luck.

15. Fausti

Fausti Member

Haha isn't this funny s5r v2 out when we cant even cs elites let alone having s5e v2 xD and we still G12 ex D my dewds

16. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

The moment when the s5rv2 release gives a big slap on elite users. If we could just cs leets maybe we can compete well with 1 vs 2 s5rv2 132% cs12 users and not gonna die with their sync. Extra defense and damages specially cs gives alot of change. :D

17. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Guan town is dead and so as other faction. War is empty and everyone is leaving. Well all i can say is im going to stay here and grind until i get an elite drop in that case atleast i can feed my satisfaction of getting one i always crave of getting one elite drop since then. Im still be patiently waiting to get a drop and complete s5ev2 set piece. :)

Fausti likes this.
  18. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

when a game feels like alpha never mind beta all it takes is something better i understand not every developer gets everything right but from day 1 all i ever seemed to do was battle against things that didn't work in the game and again i was thankful for Neko trying but this server is always going to have issue's 3 years and nothing really got fixed every update came with new issue's and the latest update was a real wake up call when they screwed every player that was loyal for so long and for that my time has sadly come to a end

Fausti and jixxen like this.
  19. jixxen

jixxen New Member

sad to say but Goodbye Red fox, and thanks to you Neko you did a very good job it just happen that something better came up..