Need pointers :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pekulsh, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

Hello, im old 9dragons players. Last time i played was like few years back on other server.
    Few days ago i started on Yin server as Shaolin warrior. Im RC10 at the moment.

But im stuck bit , becous this game is overhelming again for me. And need some pointers :)

1st - what skill should Shaoling warrior use ? If i remember correct then ther was must have skills to do good.

2nd - Is ther any guide where to go grind level each level/s ? Now im just running and killing all yellow/orange /red ones :D

3rd - Im confused about upgrading gears, i readed thos guides on forum, but most of thos things is like am still wtf for me. Now im running with weapon and gear what you can get from statue clan shop.

4th - Is ther any guid , what should i be doing ? Now im just doing all quests i can. And selling items to vendors only keeping , somekind of upgrade items and collectable items.

5th - Maybe somone want to be my Master , if dont mind of total noob disciple :)

Hope you guys could help ;) Game is fun but overhelming me at the moment xD

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

1. Generally for any PvE you will only need to use the highest damage active skill you can.
    2. Not sure, but grinding on mobs 5 levels above you awards the best experience bonus. You can level in order from Bamboo -> Clan Base -> Zhengzhou -> Jinan -> Conquerors Cave -> Nanchang -> Liaodong -> North Sea Icy Palace -> Tibet -> Kunlun -> Tibet
    3. The new dungeon update allows you to craft a decent set to use. Only problem is it will be extremely difficult for you to do it solo, and most people won't want to grind out a dungeon for someone else. I would say this is a big game issue atm, since none of the equipment from the new dungeons is tradeable.
    4. Quests are generally useless. The only ones you are required to do and should do is the Road to Dragons. Until KL and end of Tibet, they are pretty much the only ones you need to do unless you're feeling bored.

3. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

Hmm that mean i can just ignore quests and grind levels with killing mobs yes ?
    And do them later when im boored of griding correct ?
    One more things about collectables, i got statue and alot of them, but i dont see them in list to put in for collection. Do they show up or somthing ?

4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The collection for those is in the "Collectibles" menu. You can open the window with the L key.

5. Spices

Spices Member

the collectable for 8 red statues comes up like at GB12 or so

depending on ur lvl they show up in the list

6. Spices

Spices Member

7. Pekulsh

Pekulsh New Member

Thanks , thats explain, i have full storage of thos collectable but cant use them :?

Spices likes this.