GM/CM clarify please (Physical crit/chi kung crit)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I am afraid that, this not works so simple as many thinks. But I am very amused on this. So let's step further. I still don't see the critical dodge on ' C', it is missing like Acclaim time to make the interconnection.

To see that critical dodge rate exist in game :

[​IMG]

So we have ' crit rate', 'crit damage' and 'crit defense' for now in 'C'. Those are so call ' secondary attributes' because they can't be directly control by allocating points.

What Sirme is trying to find out is that if you can add up these no matter what clan/role (sum up the ads on from clothes and so on) : CHI KUNG + PHY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In this :

[​IMG]

Will have a big bang ... But for what ? I mean with what you use the crit rate ?

Yet we have x/x and % and NA. More we have this :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is this psy or chi kung ? If I buff a warrior is that reflect as phy in crit rate ? If I buff a nuker is that reflect as chi kung in crit rate ? Or just that number on the buff skill ?

As I see it this second attribute is influence by other factors.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Even the game points in the right direction ... When comes to phy vs chi kung roles ...
    So we need to increase with relics (because those have a place in pvp build) the chi kung deff and dodge plus block rate.
    Chi Kung defense = essence, the penalty stat of warrior.
    Chi kung dodge will affect both your chances of dealing critical hits and misses the same way dodge affects physical attack rating. Chi kung AR = wisdom, anothe useless attribute to warrior.

Probably at revamp or later in game we will see some chi kung crit dodge on those pvp relics.

[​IMG]

Phlox likes this.
  3. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I still don't know how Perfection ended up to say : crit rate counter an attack and some warriors raise the chi kung crit rate to counter the attacks. You have attributes that are in opposition. Counter means a defense some how, which crital rate it is not.

4. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Classic

For phy :
    Damage
    Defense
    Atk rate
    Dodge

For chi kung:
    C k damage
    C k defense
    C k atk rate
    C k dodge

Superior

Crit rate
    Crit damage
    Crit defense
    Crit dodge

And block rate plus balance.

We have roles phy and chi kung.
    We have skills phy and chi kung.

What comes out from phy role in pvp reflects in chi kung. All those attributes reflects one in another cause of phy and chi kung.

Balancing them is important. If a warrior raise the chi kung ones pulse everything in that you will miss a lot and sacrifice the damage. Your low defense against phy role like warrior, warrior vs warrior it is another major problem. Your skills are design as phy, so pulse on chi kung you will hit under 40% on a smash force.

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

this comment was wrong...tested it ..
    and it was false...

Maybe u meant, they all show up as crit stat..

but if you are a chi-kungfu character...you need chi-kungfu crit

and if you are a Physical character you need physical crit...

only time mixing matter is when you are trying to offset crit...

phys offsets phys
    and chi-kung offsets chi-kung

Thank you for reply though
    It helped with my testing.

Perfection likes this.
  6. Spices

Spices Member

Now my head hurts..... isn't there also a relic option that has chi-k critical rate increase but doesn't have a number

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

easy answer...is

they both show...under the crit rate stat....

critrate=c k critrate + phys crit rate..

But..that makes things confusing...

because c k crit rate only works for c k

and phys crit rate only works of physical attacks...

If u want to find you real crit for ur main weapon...calculate it yourself....don't count on stat window...

8. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

What Ahri said is excually true statement. Both c.k and phy crit rates are summed and shown on same crit rate number on char manu.

What it really does ingame is the other thing.
    If you tested Sirme and you saw that it’s not the same, no question about it. Still you need to show your screen shots or video to provide proof.

When you receive response from GM, CM... just don’t take it for granted. They are RF employees, not developers or hard core 9Dragons players that realy know how this game is functioning.

Cheers!

9. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I stop long time ago to bother give some logic arguments over game mechanic. You see, here players are new to this game and those stats/ attributes are sci fi science to most of them.

If you look only on the comment that chi kung crit rate gives defense for warriors and you should raise on warrior you know that your are in kindergarden.

And if you test it, if you know how, as you said you need to show it. As Sirme plays hybrid he should know that means both phy and chi kung, but the build , accesories, weapon, skills, clothes, ads on must reflect this duality or the switch.

You all know that is kinda impossible to be phy and chi kung in same time.

10. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

So, c k critical is same as physical critical rate or no? Because as phys player against c k players I try to pump c k critical, to block their chance to crit dmg me. So if c k/phys count as the same attribute at character menu, than maybe it's not worth to have c k critical? Sorry for bad gramatic . Ty for answer!

11. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Just lol guys. Come on !
    Did you not read the comments ? Did you not see Eroine screens? Crit rate is a value (x/10000) influenced by certain weapon, clothes, buffs, pills attributes.

What is crit rate again ? Critical hit rate determines how often you deal critical hits. That is not defense.

You got critical dodge that determines how likely you can complety avoid critical hits and your adversary miss. Why we open again the subject on critical dodge? And you got crit defense too.

We have 2 superior attributes for damage/hits and 2 for defense.

If you are a warrior why to raise the chi kung crit rate? You work as phy. All about is you is phy.

Chi kung crit rate and phy crit rate will be on same window on C, but chi kung critical rate will not help you as warrior. It is not for your role, will not affect nothing in game pvp cause your outcome from crit rate is in skills that are phy.

For pvp use the chi kung pvp relics against chi kung roles instead on pulsing on chi kung crit rate.

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

it is not the same I said

13. Spices

Spices Member

wait am i reading that people are putting in C.K Crit rate to block/defend themselves against a C.K user crit chance (when the c.k user thensellve are pumpin this stat)?

Great guess i need to start statting for phy crit rate increase

in pvp wouldnt only C.K Dodge really help instead of C.K Defence?

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

its kinda pointless lol...

because chances are..you will never match the opposite sides crit anyone...and people your role will kill you..

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Who said that ? That is very ...

Crit rate is critical rate for the hit.
    For defense you need chi kung critical defense and chi kung dodge.

You have two critical attributes of damage/hit and two of defense. That is the stat system.
    Also as phy role to try raise chi kung crit raise is useless.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  16. Spices

Spices Member

PVP xx/10000 Def is for less yellow number

CK/phy crit def is for less Red numbers

ck/phy dodge is for more enemy misses

Block is for less enemy CC (stun/sleep/para etc)

this is what i always thought unless they the KR's made subtle changes lol....

they just need to flat out show all the stats add another tab or something LOL... people need proper stat calculations going

17. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

This is what you think, not what it is. As we already pointed out, critical dodge is missing from the 'C'. We have two attributes and two superior attributes that reflects in each other.Only that critical dodge is missing from.C. This is the order of things.

Dodge and critical dodge is more complex than you think, that should be explain going into AR attribute. Dodge avoids critical hits that are red + misses. Double role.

Critical Dodge is influenced by the same stats as the Critical hit Rate.

Defense refers to phy damage ( that will be reflect) btw in case of warrior. It is just phy, get it ?

And here comes the tricky with same 'C' of crit rate ( phy plus chi kung). And the c for crit damage too.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  18. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

anyone knows where I can find refine rate of weapon/clothes please?

19. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

We have only for band porpose, not to share. I can tell you that with in game content like reff epithet + 50 , deco, TS 100 from coc resource, band attribute you can get +9 with no failure both weapon and clothes, rates from 900% to 104%. From +9 we calculated another rates, you will need TS 200, but all chances are under 100%.

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member