GM/CM clarify please (Physical crit/chi kung crit)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I cannot tell the if there is any difference between both anymore since in the character window..it just has crit rate....

So is physical and chi kung crit 1 and the same stat now?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Junky91, lakandula and ekujnas like this.
  2. ekujnas

ekujnas New Member

Good question!

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

can this thread get some love please, answer is needed thank you

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, Chi Kung and Physical Critical Rate both increases "Critical Rate" in the status window.

Phlox and Sirme like this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

thank you very much, was always confused about that.
    And now I know they are 1 and thesame

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

De facto critical is the upper attribute of damage pshy /chi kung . That is why is important for players to understand what each attribute/stats mean and how to play with them in a build. Also there are main and secondary attributes. The higher the main , the higher the second, in same cases. Damage is an essential attribute in 9dragons, the one we always insisted on to be understand in a proper manner.

Phlox likes this.
  7. samunsamun

samunsamun New Member

Is it meant ck n phys crit same? Or gm doesn't know about it? I tested phys n ck crit totally different in pvp

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What did you test ? I don't understand. On same role the phy/chi kun damage and critical damage ? What role was it ? Chi kung or phy ?

Phlox likes this.
  9. samunsamun

samunsamun New Member

I got few set of relic with phys n ck crit crit. Tested in hefei duel. Example like ck hybrid with relic set phys crit VS war with relic set ck crit. Even though the hybrid still have better crit in window status, no crit from nuke as the war got relic with ck crit in it better than hybrid.. Same vise versa if I change the relic from hybrid to warrior. U can test it too

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

do you mean when u switched to ck crit u were then able to crit the warrior?

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Nuke is chi kung skill. So you should use it with chi kung ads on. Smash is phy skils so should be use with phy ads on.
    And damage plus superior damage that is critics goes in defense. The more defense you have, the lower the critics (decrease damage & superior damage). Defense is also Chi Kung and Physical.

Also if you have amount of doge, and no better AR you will miss a lot or get lower hit. Balance ads too as catalyst. More balance, more higher damage.

The attributes/stats are interconnect.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Never heard of a warrior trying to pull chi kung deff or chi kung attributes (damage or crit). Totaly useless due the principle that warriors work on phy attributes and ads on.We used to joke on this long time ago ... a warrior like this look 'cool' but useless :

[​IMG]

Phlox likes this.
  13. Spices

Spices Member

but wouldnt that (250 ess) only be cool vs CK MoBS not in pvp since pvp has its own seperate xx/xx def

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I said either in pve or pvp, adding ess/wis and raising chi kung attributes/stats using chi kung ads on is totaly useless for warrior, a role build eminently phy. The chi kung vs phy roles are the reason behind building a chi kung vs phy character and use the ads on in game for those roles.

Phlox likes this.
  15. samunsamun

samunsamun New Member

Eroine maybe u should try it. War with high ck crit stat pretty strong against ck user. I put my war with almost all ck crit stat from my ck n fight other ck. They can't crit me at all and I still crit them due to having better phys crit

Perfection likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I don't understand the 'x'. The phrase is meaningless with those in.

Phlox likes this.
  17. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

As warrior is not recommended to build chi kung. Nothing good gets out of doing that, besides miss and die a lot...

You guys before posting more on damage should try answer to top questions :

Where chi kung damage of chi kung roles is absorb in phy roles ? In what stat? Stats?
    Where phy damage of phy roles is absorb in chi kung roles ? In what stat ? Stats?

What about the critic?
    What is the role of critical rate, critical damage and critical defense? How I build critical defense ?

18. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

With what you build chi kung critical rate in warrior ? How is that build up? How you see the chi kung 'crits' in C ?

And one more thing... in C you have crit rate not chi kung.

19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

so? are you confirming that it works? as same?

20. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

It is just lol. What you mean as same ?As adding them and work as one crit rate ?

Did you ever look for eg on clothes stats : you got there 'critical rate increase by... ' Is that phy or chi kung critical rate ?

Than you have for eg in weapon, red attribute ' critical rate increase by 500/1000. Than can have grade for eg physical critical rate increase with no number, than we have ornies.

Than you have relics with stats for eg 'critical rate increase by 2500/1000' . Is that phy or chi kung ?

And than what ? Seems we have 3 critical rates now.

In first place why we have chi kung and phy crit rate ? To work how and with what?

Eroine likes this.