[Suggestion] Quickslot Rows and Quickslot Bars Expansion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lottie, Sep 18, 2018.

?

Do you feel that there is a need for more quickslot rows and bar?

1. Yes, I'm always running out of space, and have to re-organise my skills constantly

2. No, I don't use any / many skills

3. Neutral, I'm happy if there are more, but I'm okay with the current amount

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lottie

lottie Member

Hi GMs,

Current Issue: Insufficient Quickslots and Quickslot bars
    With so many skills and pots, all quickslots are fully used up, and players experience repetitive downtime re-organising skills/pots for different scenarios.

This is especially so for healers who have many buffs, formation skills and traps, leech party skills, on top of the usual combat skills. There are just not enough quickslots spaces to house all support and combat skills for effective and efficient gameplay.

Suggested Improvements:
    1. Increase the number of quickslot bars players can cycle through (currently only 3 quickslot bars)
    2. Increase the number of quickslot rows each quickslot bar can expand upwards (currently only 2 rows per quickslot bar)
    3. Reduce the size icons so it doesn't take up so much of the screen
    4. Allow players to toggle and fix the placement of their quickslot bars, and have the clientside remember the position of the placement (if they prefer having the skills horizontal at the bottom, or vertical on the side)

Alternative Suggested Improvement:
    1. Allow players to create and save customisable skill chains that allow them to make a buff or skill combo, then place the saved custom skill icons into quickslots (this will reduce the number of quickslot/quickslot bars required)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    GubRee likes this.
  2. lottie

lottie Member

Alternative Suggested Improvement:
    1. Allow us to create and save customisable skill chains so we can make a buff or skill combo, then place the saved custom skill icons into our quickslots (this will reduce the number of quickslot/quickslot bars required)
    (Edit: This suggestion has now been added to the original post for consolidation)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Domingo likes this.
  3. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

This needs !!!

4. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Most of the skills and buffs are not needed in game and are worthless.

I've been playing this game since 2007 and found that many are a waste to even lvl or use in pve or PvP.

I just came back to game the last week and still setting up my bars but 1 buff bar for training and.my main bar for pve and PvP all in 1.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Interesting suggestions!

Unfortunately, as we've mentioned before, we're unable to make any changes to the system that aren't already in Korea's service.

lottie likes this.
  6. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

you still awesomes

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  7. lottie

lottie Member

Thanks CM NineArts,

Completely understand your point. When I made the suggestion, I was hoping you could escalate it to the Korean side / developer team when you have meeting with them, so they can consider adding it to Korean service first then, and perhaps in time to come, we can get it too. That's how improvements are made after all right? Instead of waiting reactively for Korean/Developer to have the ideas, and then we just see what they have and go 'hey we want that feature too!".

Is it possible to suggest to them at least, and let them decide if these are features worth adding to their pipeline? Thanks! :D

[CM]NineArts likes this.