New Yang Server: Ranking Event (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Aug 22, 2018.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

021217_main_banner01.png

With our new Event server "Yang" officially launching today, we want to reward players who put in the work to level up. The top 100 players who reach the highest level before the end of the event period will get a special gift!

Prizes:
    The top 100 characters who reach the highest level will receive one of the Heavenly Dragon Costume (30 days) of choice.

Costume Stats:
    • All Attribution increases by 60
    • Damage increased by 3000
    • Chi Kung Damage increased by 3000
    • Damage increases by 40% on Critical Hit
    • Critical Rate increases by 3000/10000
    Possible to combine an item (2/4)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The top Nine characters who reach the highest level at the end of the event period will receive the following Epithet (30 days)

9d ranking epithets.PNG

Event Duration:
    August 21, 2018, after maintenance - September 18, 2018, before maintenance

Note:
    • The Ranking event ends with the maintenance on Tuesday evening, September 18, so don’t delay!
    • The event conditions apply to each character separately and are not limited to once per account.
    • The top Nine characters will receive both the costume and dragon's epithet.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change.
    • This event only applies to the new event server "Yang".
    • Prizes will be awarded during maintenance.
    =====​
    Update Sept 18:
    The results are here! The winners of this event are...

ranking.PNG

Thank you, everyone, for participating and congrats to all the winners. Prizes have been distributed. Please check your Web Cart (Purchase Inventory) for the rewards. It may take some time to arrive since we distribute the rewards in bulk.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. [GM]Ahri

Prizes have been added.

giupviecnha21 and MrThachNguyen like this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

Thank you, everyone, for participating and congrats to all the winners. Prizes have been distributed. Please check your Web Cart (Purchase Inventory) for the rewards. It may take some time to arrive since we distribute the rewards in bulk.

Falcon and giupviecnha21 like this.
  4. salala1231

salala1231 New Member

Is it fair for someone who reached lv 240 first or u just made random ranking board ?

giupviecnha21 likes this.
  5. kille333

kille333 Member

Game guar erro gm how can fix?

6. samunsamun

samunsamun New Member

Please check back the log and see which char reach lvl 240 first. As far as I'm concerned my char HeLCuRt reach lvl 240 first in the server. Please be fair

giupviecnha21 and [GM]Ahri like this.
  7. gargidk

gargidk New Member

when does it start
    yang season2 for tao?
    o_O

TY ;)

8. M4tthew27

M4tthew27 New Member

Hey, after maintenance, I cannot get in the game due to "Gameguard execute error: 360." I did everything they said in the link also but it's helpless. Please help me.
    Edit: Nevermind, I found a way to fix this. Guys, if anyone encounter an error like me, try connect to a different Wi-Fi network or maybe use your mobile data as a hotspot to start the client first to update the Gameguard. When you can get in the game normally, go back to your usual network. It worked for me, good luck friends.
    Bạn nào bị lỗi Gameguard giống mình thì thử kết nốt vào Wi-Fi khác hoặc dùng điện thoại phát Wi-Fi cho máy chạy client trước đi rồi dùng mạng lại bình thường nha!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    [GM]Ahri and giupviecnha21 like this.
  9. giupviecnha21

giupviecnha21 Member

GM and CM pls FIX Game , Game no Star

10. hanh90

hanh90 New Member

i cannot star game and you, my pc Gameguard execute error: 360

11. sosotavy

sosotavy New Member

Congratulations to all Viet (autoboters) !
    Nice game CM/GM ,Really enjoy errors and that boters!

12. diachidragon

diachidragon New Member

GM altho i realy am happy u and your staff made 9dragons fun agin there a few things u should look into sumone randomly attacks u in ld when your trying to srs farm they kill u u losse time on 5xp card u kill them they use rb fight u u kill them u die and go to jail for 30mins from your x5 then u used tp to ld and it happends agin and u miss time to gain lvls and watch people walk around in fansy decos when u were here from day one spending money and solo playing u get screwed over from many faults in game and tell me whats left only the countless hours u have stayed up fighting for sumthing u wont ever gain im asking this make dragon deco in item mall also take jail effect off for self defence kill or be killed game with punishment for self defence is bs jail is understandable for people who are randomly pking everyone but think how can i kill the same guy 3 times and i die once go to jail while hes out grinding xp im locked up im so fed up and frustrated i need to speak with sumone who understands English in this company i swear i have names of chars using bots/bugs on your prize deco list and i am not staying quite think of it like this you all can very well lose a costumer over a exploiter think on witch is best for this company and reach out to me i expect a response withing 3 days if i get nothing i shake my head and walk away from this game company everything u people need to take you community seriously if i am not heard or read i mean nothing to u and if thats what it is i can respond like wise

13. [GM]Ahri

@salala1231 @samunsamun We have revised the top 9 ranking base on experience points gained at 240. Please note that even though you have reached max level and cannot see your experience points percentage, we are still able to look at your rate in our tools.

14. samunsamun

samunsamun New Member

So whats the point of organizing such event. I grind till hi12, be the first to reach that lvl and got such reply from gm. So dissapointed

15. hanh90

hanh90 New Member

i can not star game help me

16. 9dragisfun

9dragisfun New Member

When will season 2 commence? Can you confirm if it is planned for about 60 days from now?