Too many gj and gss wasted for nothing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweetcracker, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

This beggar xiao really pissed me off! Crafting my blade to rf9 is really a blast thing i did now 8 pieces GJ 4 pieces GSS with no success i don't know what is wrong with beggar. NPC's on this server is really bad af i don't feel the essence of this game anymore all of this NPC's always make me feel bad. Its like beggar wants to milk on me with every gj and gss.

2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Sweetcracker, sorry to hear that! Please note that many game features are chance based and the chance to succeed is based upon an individual's luck. With that said, I wish to the best of luck for the future!

3. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

FYI, Savings those gj and gss took me 3 weeks farming on ivy with 90mins time drops me 2 gj or 1 gj 1 gss sometimes im just wasting time entering cause i got 0 drops. Come to think out of 12 pieces GJ with GSS all for nothing? How would you feel if you're in my situation [GM]Neko? If i will based on my own luck and not on my character luck well i will never touch those NPC's again cause i know that i got a worst luck. I think putting so much effort on crafting my blade is just a waste of effort* will never dare to try again. But anyway thank you [GM]Neko.