Hero League problems?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kj5510, Sep 4, 2018.

1. kj5510

kj5510 New Member

I created a league in the Yang server not knowing all the things that changed about it but I still remembered how to invite other bands to combine and make a league, and I also learned all the updates about it and etc. My problem is that when my Hero band finally became a league with another band I suddenly couldn't invite anymore Bands into the league even though I had 3 slots open, they always told me they never got the request and I've never got an error saying that it didn't go through? Is this a bug or something I'm doing wrong.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

If you are the League Master you should be able to invite other Band Masters to join with their bands. You can only invite the band masters of other bands not submasters or other members.

3. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Kj did you fix your problem ?

4. kj5510

kj5510 New Member

The problem was never fixed i tried it again on the server and it failed over 20 times and yes it was with another band master so we disbanded and tried again and we could still only invited 1 band into the league making it 2 only

5. kj5510

kj5510 New Member

It still didn't work no matter and It was a band master tried today also.

6. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Very strange, seems bug on Yang. On Yin works, on 2 aliances we have full bands.

7. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

What does it mean "It was a band master tried today also"? I was not a League Master before?

And as I have read from Your previous post You, are able to make league with 2 bands but not able to add next one?

8. kj5510

kj5510 New Member

I'm the leader of my band/League I was saying i tried it with a band master because Eroine asked if i did (which i'm not that dumb so yes i did) so i tried it with another Band Master just to see if it was just the one i talked to previously but he also said he didn't have a single invitation sent to him/ I'm not the sub leader i'm the league leader.

9. kj5510

kj5510 New Member

therefore i had to disband my league and now i'm trying to try it again with another band leader to see if i can have a league with more than 1 under it (2 if you include mines)

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This was an issue some users experienced when they checked the option for "Refuse Character Information Request".

Please try unchecking the Refuse options in the Community tab in your game settings in both parties.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Revered likes this.
  11. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Really the 4th and 5th slot can`t be filled? Since when and do I smell IM stuff soon?

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Heya NineArts
    Usually there are 5 bands to Alliance. Is Yang different ? Can be added only 3 bands?
    C/ Community (5 spaces).

Thanks.

13. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

My apologies on the confusion. Original post edited.