Scamming Issue

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by DannyLeecooke97, Aug 30, 2018.

1. DannyLeecooke97

DannyLeecooke97 Member

I wanted xfer from "trusted guild member" he says account hacked while I relog to other char.

If anyone see 73% IC for sale in any faction

PM ME IGN Cruiser JIN

I bought 73% IC 10mins before it got scammed

any information would be helpful

2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

It's too late my friend, they are gonna grind it to 100% or more and just sell it off or keep. Sorry this happened to you :/ Happen to be able to tell us the name of whoever scammed you? and alts of that person.

3. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

SiiNax G12 jin

4. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

SureballPwet was selling one in guan like 6 hours ago

5. SiiNaxPlay

SiiNaxPlay New Member

Hello, I'm never scammed someone I just wanted to help the player (Cruiser) who requested a transfer as I did so well for:

IceCream
    MilkShaack
    GodsEye
    lyn2

It is past that since this morning I bug that I had a lot of disconnecting, this afternoon I disconnected and someone already used my account I probably thought a bug of the game, the blow I'm not changed my password, as I stayed connected all day eventually the person who hacked me
    could not go on my account, we made the transfer with (Cruiser) I waited for them, and all of a sudden I had a disconnecting, I wanted to connect but the game informed me that my account was in the course of use so I thought again a bug of the game I waited 5 - 10 minutes but without success, after waiting 20 minutes I logged on to my account I lost all my money supp supp I had labyrinth, 10Billion but 2 pet elites and other stuff, so I proceed to my password change my account.

6. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi guys, there seems to be a dispute regarding a recent trade so we merged the two threads into one. To find out what exactly happened, we will be conducting an investigation into this issue in the near future. Hopefully, we can get this problem resolved in a timely and civilized manner.

kazepls likes this.
  7. DannyLeecooke97

DannyLeecooke97 Member

All i know is i gave you my stuff i took photos of trade an chat i log onto my g4 alt to farm ic an you where offline when you relog on siinax i have not stuff an im.down 15b so you can see how it looks that iv been scammed i dont know how hackers work but i dont see how in 2-3 minutes of the trade an i relog you got hacked i dont get how they would know you had my stuff an why didnt they take everythink only a few items

8. SiiNaxPlay

SiiNaxPlay New Member

listen I will certainly not be able to forgive me but I will help you find a new equipment in this story I also lost a lot more than the trade believe me I will not in any case scammed that it's in the game knowing that I finally try to be G12 and have a team that knows me but side. And I'll just tell you to go talk with: MilkShaack IceCream GodsEye lyn2 It's people know that I'm not a scammer and I will not have done this to people

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  9. kazepls

kazepls Member

Listen I will most likely not forgive myself but i will try to find you a new equipment, in this situation i also lost alot, more than you think. Believe me i will not get scammed again in the game since i'm finally trying to be G12 and have a trusting team by my side. I will only tell you to speak with : MilkShaack IceCream GodsEye lyn2. Those people know i'm not a scammer and that i would not do that to other people.

(Small translation for you guys, not my words but his)
    Hope this situation resolves quickly !

10. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

Best just to leave it ill look for new IC.. i wont get what i lost back.. and if what you says true neither will you.
    you live an learn from mistake and judgement issues i was pissed at the time obviously but it aint gonna change anythink.. if it was you or hack i dont know i dont care my stuffs gone end ov like i said nothing i can do. start saving an searching for new IC thats it situation dealt with.... gm can delete post if he like

11. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi xCruiser, as you may know, we do not provide compensation for scamming issues. However, if the situation really is as the other player claims and the item disappeared after disconnecting, we will be able to recover it for you guys because the item loss was caused by a bug. What happens next will be determined by our investigation so please be patient with us as we work this out. Thank you!

12. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

okay well thats great to hear iv dropped it now theres no issue with siinax things happen im not sure what exactly happened but at the end of the day its just a game.. but thank you for looking into this.

13. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

any updates Neko?

14. zeteki

zeteki Member

there's alot of issue bout scamming , @GMNeko can you please make discussion bout making the scammer ban? So they will be afraid to do such things like scam ^^ i hope you guys can make it possible its for the community since this game MMO will be always have scammer ^^