So people are allowed to lag force + DC in the 1v1 tourny

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Aug 22, 2018.

1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your feedback. We have a collection of 1 vs 1 matches and we will be going over the matches with the support team, so they can better understand lag in Rumble Fighter and how to spot it. We will be proactive in catching this type of activity in the future.

dodobird123 likes this.
  2. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

good job toast 10/10

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

4. Staxic

Staxic Member

Honestly, i saw this cheating a mile away because these new players have no respect or integrity to actually learn the game and win by pure skill. I learned that after playing moon with these new players. They take the easy route to force boot, afk kill, ddos, stat up, or force lag someone for the win. The only way of my knowledge to prove it is to record the actual fight. I'm also upset that their giving the tournament 1+2 cap basically away for free when i worked so hard to get it. I got 3/4 in the GC FFA tournament to win this cap. They're giving away this cap to the top 32 players in the tournament. That's a slap in the face to me because its basically a free item at this point. All i'm saying is to stop being puzzies and fight straight up. Trying to cheat makes you look 100x more a l3i+ch than you are. Man up and fight straight forward. If im going to share my cap with someone it better be with someone I can respect.

Edit: I also believe that some form of non biased RF influence should be spectating the matches. Just because the person won the two matches doesn't mean he won the total score. I humbly suggest Draygashi, Roswaal, and i don't a have a third to be the judge of these matches. In collaboration with the gm's ofcourse.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018