New Event Server: Yang (Transfer Date - November 27)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Can't you just farm up gold quicklier on Yang and buy those items once you get transfered? Sorry but I don't see your argument in this. However you put it, as a new player it will be hard to catch up anyways. As I said just see this as an opportunity to farm faster than on Yin/Tao. This is more of an advantage for new players than receiving a starter pack like it was on Tao, and still have too deal with bad rates.

Unless your sense of a starter pack is: full KL exc bead, hg lv3 gear +15 reffed, 100bil in bank. Then I see no way it would be easy to catch up. Just **** up your tears and take this "bad" opportunity they've given to you.

2. LeonardGabyRO95

LeonardGabyRO95 New Member

It was sarcasm dude :| I just said that to keep them think can make more money if server can offer more. Some things are hard to understand if you don't work into a company. I know, it trigger you that reply.

Revered likes this.
  3. LeonardGabyRO95

You can create a new character if you want on same account... Them offer you that posiblity. But better start with a new account, it is worth to make more than less. ;)

4. LeonardGabyRO95

Why all see that? You don't need to make in 3 month what them do in 2 years... Also was better to move them direct all to tao and close yin and yang after that... Game need a ballance... Also players need some benefices after transfer... Official server can make more money if game keep to it well with GM-CM events and bring some little buff from time to time to server...

BTW... I will start to play again for 3 month only if client will work for win7 x64 standard arhitecture will compability for platform steam and also client from themself. (It said very much about quality of the game after that long dead time, them show like, yes we care about you and we will try to make more money and make you happy to play it to help us in future will money when you will need to progress faster because you really like that game and want to make yourself a commmunity aka league and play for fun).

BTW: I started to work at one company of gaming, pm me if you really need developers in free time (because I have to work also...), I want to help that game to go back to live (also some money from part-time help into developing will bring back to that game, I have my reason "childhood").

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  5. votiendat

votiendat New Member

What's time exactly Yang will open in Vietnam?

6. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

GM, Infinite Dungeon points will be transferred or not?

7. khanarya

khanarya Member

There are games with the 15 usd sub fee, they also have IM. But the IM is mainly costumes, char slots, bank slot, inventory expansion, keys to certain chests in the game, mounts etc. And they have better content and better graphics than 9d. I am playing now a game that introduces a dungeon every month. The weapons dont break at ref, the clothes dont break at ref. If you fail you only lose the ref material.
    SO, yea, i was a bit excited when i saw a new server, but i bet char transfer will be IM based, so no coming back for me and my friends.

8. gettonia

gettonia New Member

9. gettonia

gettonia New Member

whats the big difference between tao and yin.. i have no idea which one i wanna chose.

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Tao supposed to be pve, and Yin pvp. Since there are more players on Tao the market is more saturated there=lower prices. Didn't like playing on Tao tho since ppl spammed mapchat, Yin is almost as cancerous but less ppl. You can still pvp in KL and BP on Tao.

11. Rasnath

Rasnath New Member

Hey guys, quick question. I used to play the game and quit about a year ago. I have a hm11 warrior in yin. I hear that yin is pretty low in numbers and tao is better. My question is, should i delete the warrior and play on event server (is hm11 low enough for yang to be better if i intend to play relatively intensely for 1-2 months?)? or just forget yin and go play on tao?

12. gettonia

gettonia New Member

same situation here.
    jst k

(the new server) Yang will be merged in Yin.. what i would do (what im gonna do.. )

is wait till they make another server which will be merged into tao.. that will be later, it is not announced yet
    then start on the new server boost and continue playing in tao.

this one is going to be merged into yin. and i dont wanna play yin so i wait till they make
    another new server which will be merged into tao. and theyll do that later this year thought so.

13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

with these rates all day long hm is barley a weekends worth of grind

14. Storom

Storom New Member

Pffft...i thought this new server is the event not that it's an event server (limited). Bloody hell and i called my mofos to play. Arrrgghhh

15. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

I think you missread my comment, I argue against what hayeuanh says.

Illusive branches will still be on Yang, ppl will spend money on them there too. So those items will still be dropped.

16. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

I have a question, a new character in Yang ( fresh account ), will it receive a quest for 100 books x 900% ?
    Same question for Yin server with fresh character please?
    Pls reply soon, thakn you

17. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

No, the quest won't be available on the event server and the compensation quest will no longer be available after maintenance on Tao and Yin.

18. hoang0211

hoang0211 New Member

Is there any support at Yang?

19. hoang0211

hoang0211 New Member

yang will have ??
    That would be unreasonable for new servers

Attached Files:

20. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Yes Yang server will have those in game market items.

What do you mean by "Support"?

hoang0211 likes this.