TS2C HSB Time Change Votation Poll (Community Made)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr0blivionz, Aug 16, 2018.

?

What time do you prefer Hsb to start?

1. 12PM PDT = 7 PM GMT = 3 AM Phillppines (same day)

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. 4 PM PDT = 11 PM GMT = 7 AM Philippines (same day)

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. 8 PM PDT = 3 AM GMT = 11 AM Philippines (current Time)

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. 00 AM PDT = 7 AM GMT = 3 PM Philippines (next day)

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. 4 AM PDT = 11 AM GMT = 7 PM Philippines (next day)

8 vote(s)
    13.6%
  6. 8 AM PDT = 3 PM GMT = 11 PM Phillppines (next day)

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Honestly both Neko's and Hyd3's suggestions are solid.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Hyd3's > Neko's TBH

3. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i like Neko's idea not sure what i think of hydes because i like the idea of people gathering based around times i think people just wouldn't bother if the HSB/stones were going on around the clock if that makes sense

However they should do some thing raid based like you always get x4 CP for invading a a factions town i also think it will encourage people to use siargo more to buy and sell or just afk

or you get a buff for killing a factions elder in town
    upload_2018-8-20_12-41-37.png

its the downtime between war just feels like the game needs some sort of activity PVP based in between war as PG just boring

4. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

5. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

make sure you getting everyone to vote in all factions guys to keep this as fair as possible

6. SantaClaus01

SantaClaus01 New Member

Why not just leave it be? I am from PH but I do not complain on the schedule of HSB.

I played ts2 wsp (PH) server and the HSB time does fall on a convenient time, and still even non PH players were able to attend the event.

Just like what one of the comments here said, you either go with the server time or GTFO.

Now in terms of people spending money on the game, please don't judge players just because they come from other countries and say that those in the server country are the only ones who spend more.

That opinion I think is improper since there are other players from other country who spend as much as they do.

7. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi SantaClaus01, thanks for your feedback! Ideally, we would like to create a gaming environment that suits all of our players so no one will need to "GTFO." Currently, we are still awaiting confirmation for an additional war to be added so we can have multiple wars for players to participate in, thus eliminating any issues pertaining to time zones.

As we conclude, we would also like to point out that none of our community decisions are made based off of user spending. While we always appreciate players supporting the game, we would also like Twelve Sky 2 Classic to be enjoyable for all of our players across the globe.