TS2C HSB Time Change Votation Poll (Community Made)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr0blivionz, Aug 16, 2018.

?

What time do you prefer Hsb to start?

1. 12PM PDT = 7 PM GMT = 3 AM Phillppines (same day)

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. 4 PM PDT = 11 PM GMT = 7 AM Philippines (same day)

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. 8 PM PDT = 3 AM GMT = 11 AM Philippines (current Time)

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. 00 AM PDT = 7 AM GMT = 3 PM Philippines (next day)

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. 4 AM PDT = 11 AM GMT = 7 PM Philippines (next day)

8 vote(s)
    13.6%
  6. 8 AM PDT = 3 PM GMT = 11 PM Phillppines (next day)

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Vote here for what time do you want the HSB to be , I made it with USA time( PDT) , then Europe time based on GMT +0 and finally the Phillppine time since we have a large ph community.
    The options are there just pick wich you think its the best for you of the community.
    I strongly encourage you to think out of the box and think on the community wich you think its better for everyone and would make most people happy now bring more players to the game and make everyone happy.

Thanks Every1
    Neko vote here too =p

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

VirkxP, Ovkara and etfjudas like this.
  3. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

4. Fleshmonkey

Not American.

5. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

Yeah hell no, this is a North American license holder. North American timezone or gtfo

Ovkara and Fleshmonkey like this.
  6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

but just like your self not many Americans actually play anymore and its a fair vote as it will go on the majority

7. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

the only reason I joined this server over any of the other servers running out there regardless of being far behind on updates, was the time zone issue... "oh cool this is a NA server, I can actually play this one" I thought

Hyd33 likes this.
  8. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

thats extremely false, i started playing again cause 80% of 4horesmen are all NA players. The NA players who are left are the ones who spend on RP. Minus 1-3 players who are from some weird countries. Making it 8 pdt time would mean all the NA players in the server who work a 8-4 job are now useless. When people feel useless, they stop spending. Pinoys spend maybe what? 5 usd a year? besides maybe 1. RP needs to be bought in order to keep the server going, remember that.

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  9. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

This is a horrible idea and any time on that list would end almost all rp buyers from NA. If that bullcrap gets actually implemented this server will die.

etfjudas, Hyd33 and Fleshmonkey like this.
  10. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

lol its easy to say that and i would hate to see any players leave game but elw really had the numbers you are 1 player nate each faction has a hand full of American's and Hyde and flesh kicking off but they don't even play games main events

11. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

ELW shut down btw even with all their population. I'm willing to bet it was because nobody who would spend real money played it, because of the time zone :p

12. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

elw shut down because some 1 was duping rf25 items and reselling them the game guard was poor so they choose to close the server rather than let people run riot with this issue from what i read even though server was a mess the community didnt want the server to close

and although items were cheap from mail there were making a lot of money i was playing redfox and elw at the time as i was able to run both clients and i spent a lot to to get maxed out fast and every other player seemed to be doing same the reason i stopped playing is i just preferred having to work for items at redfox and 8th skill really kills 12sky and redfox removed from game hear

also i used to pop on Elw hear and there because that was my fix for HSB with not been able to attend hear because of time zone

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  13. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey guys! Getting user feedback is always very important to us, but please don't use this topic as a means to wage war on each other.

Currently, we understand that regardless of which time we adjust HSB to, we will not be able to please everyone. So, instead of simply altering the timer, we are considering the possibility of incorporating a second HSB war on the same day so our players from across the globe can participate. This topic is still in the early stages of discussion, but we believe that this method could have the possibility of resolving our war timer issue once and for all.

Moving forward, we will keep you posted with more information as our developments unfold. Thank you!

14. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

This sounds pretty crazy because two hsb? woah lol. But I mean it seems like something to give a try. Then if possible the hsb time could be put in half or something like that.

15. Fleshmonkey

[​IMG]

16. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

That's a really interesting idea but sounds like it could be a complicated change to the game and how would that work with buff would be interesting for taking stone either time zone anyways its nice to see you thinking outside the box its something we have never seen in a 12sky server and i am sure if this is even a possibility it really would bring a lot of new players from other servers to Redfox as there is a lot of down time and extra activity's is always a big plus

17. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

LOL! dagaf! :D Lmao!

18. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

US time? are you insane ? lolx

19. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

How about you take away HSB times and make its free for all like 12sky1?, this will allow friends to team up and try to grab a stone whenever they are bored. Will make end game 10x better

etfjudas likes this.
  20. Fleshmonkey

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy **** this has been asked for since Aeria opened Ts2, I don't know why they felt the need to schedule HSB to 3 hours every other day, stone battles were the **** in Ts1.

When they designed Ts2 they took a massive step backward in this category.

kimjan2121, etfjudas and Hyd33 like this.