Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

Day 100 since G12 patch:

*looking on ground for drops*

2. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

is g9-12 drops even something your allowed to discuss neko? like any sort of update you can give for an expectancy? or they want you to keep under wraps to to speak

Oeuny likes this.
  3. Mach0

Mach0 New Member

So, Is this really GM? LOL

Attached Files:

4. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Ovkara, we are very limited in what we can disclose regarding development plans. However, we know you all want answers so at least know that we DO have plans for G12 drops in the future. It may not happen immediately, but we know you all want it, so it will be delivered eventually!

5. [GM]Neko

Hi Mach0, yes, that was me! :D Seems like you were AFK farming when I was trying to find you in game. Please submit a support ticket as soon as you have the time. Thank you!

6. Mach0

Mach0 New Member

LOL. Hop On online GM im on atm

7. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

We all know they're gonna be implemented "eventually" otherwise the game would die.

It's infeasible to give us the extremes on a timeline. Words like "future" and "eventually" mean nothing.

It's been more than 3 months since the g12 update (any other game would release droppable gear for a new level release) and we have no information on when we can expect drops. The game population is growing with people coming in from several private servers that are closing. There is going to be a huge gap between those new players and players who worked months to upgrade g8 items because common sense would tell those players they would get drops when they hit g9-g12.

Today marks 101 days since the release of the patch and 101 days since we have no drops for the new levels.

Is there anything that can be said to a specific time when we can expect drops? Any other answer means nothing. "Eventually" and "future" can mean next week or next year. Now, does that sound like an answer we want to be left with?

Oeuny likes this.
  8. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

how's about this can we expect drops before the start of 2019?

9. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

GM Neko , maybe redfox can fix the war gap lvl [Lvl 10-19] [Lvl 20-29] [Lvl 30-39] [Lvl 40-49] [Lvl 50-59] [Lvl 60-69] [Lvl 70-79] [Lvl 80-89] [Lvl 90-99] [Lvl 100-105] [Lvl 106-112] [M1-M3] [M4-6] M7-M9] sort like that please ^^ so the people who can't afford to buy g12 gears / m33 gears can do sitter to increase our population ^^

10. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

it was done like that on purpose there is no need to fix ,
    the only one tht really needs a fix is g1-g11 since g12s are entering it
    There is no need on closing the gap on wars because we lack players, if u close the gap people will go war to stay alone there ... and also we dont have hold the position wars.

Oeuny likes this.
  11. Mr0blivionz

Neko please give an eye to death disconnect with urgency, i just couldnt finish 4 wars today, because i dced on all of them after I was dead, really its urgent, I am absolutely sure this is a common issue on the ocmmunity, please put on the top of "what to fix list" >.<
    its been more then 1 year having this, we just cant pvp cuz we go war and dc right after....

12. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

I have also noticed, if you try to talk while dead in war, you also will DC

13. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I look for him too, isn't he just so darn pretty? Keep up the work Neko don't burn yourself out though. Already you've done more than the other GM's combined. These guys know you can't have all the answers immediately they're just frustrated is all.

etfjudas likes this.
  14. [GM]Neko

Hi Ovkara, thank you for reporting this new development to us. This issue will also be tested as we continue to work on debugging the disconnection issues. Thank you!

15. [GM]Neko

Hi thenathan76, thank you very much for your positive words of encouragement! As a gamer myself, I fully understand that frustrations will arise while gaming, it is simply nature. While I am in an influential position, sadly, I am not at liberty to divulge details on developmental operations. However, with that said, I will continue to do my best to push for the content that the TS2C community so desperately wants. You can count on it!

16. Mr0blivionz

Neko there is something on the bug reports tab that was moved to resolved but happened with many players this past days,Bug reports> Bugged stats. happening to many people in war and Fortress of lost souls lately

17. [GM]Neko

Hi Mr0blivionz, the thread was moved to "resolved" because we are able to manually fix stat issues for players. If a player has bugged stats, all we need is for them to submit a support ticket and we will make the appropriate stat adjustments.

18. Mr0blivionz

Alright thanks will tell that to people in guild, got a few that lost stats this past days.

[GM]Neko likes this.
  19. [GM]Neko

Hi Mr0blivionz, to expedite the process, please also tell your fellow guild members to include a screenshot showing the following 3 things: (1) Their Character's Name, (2) Their Character's Stats (Hotkey: C), and (3) Their Character's EXP Level. Providing this information will significantly increase our support speed as it will save us the time of requesting this information. Ultimately, this will mean quicker stat bug fixes for everyone. Thank you!

Mr0blivionz likes this.
  20. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

Neko pls we cry all alot on forum about dc on war pls tell ur team do something about that.......is already so bad this every war we get dc......