fix your game ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, Aug 4, 2018.

1. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

booted from the server every 5 mins
    DDOS attacks
    "network maintenance"
    party bugs
    texture bugs
    auction house bugs
    dungeon entry bugs
    death bugs
    the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on

then the sneaky stuff
    put branches in and flood the servers with new items, then when EVERYONE is buying them in bulk you nerf them, just like you did with the xmas event, just like you did with the last summer event.
    we play this game, we farm and we comb through your events closely so we notice when drop rates, refine rates, create rates drop.... or dissapear in some cases.

add in 5x and 10x create items but nerf the create rate on pretty much everything.
    i tried nearly 150 times to make a 15 cons orniment ...... JUST ONE

people in my league opened 500+ summer boxes and got 2-3 snow pants or tops only to have them fail going to inner even with 10x masters creating guide and band attributes. tell us again what actually is the chances of your average FTP player going to have of making the level 3 set ? they pump literally hundreds of hours into farming thousands of letters only to have your create rate spit in the face of their hard work.

ive been playing a long time but even ive had enough.
    ive spent thousands on a game that i cant even log into for longer then 5 mins anymore and everyones pleas fall on deaf ears, or they get the same recycled " network maintenence" or " we are working to fix the problem" speech

fix your game, or atleast show some initiative past the same old exuses we have recieved for months.

youll get no more money from me RedFox, and im sure i wont get anything more then a "view" on this thread from you guys.

kind regards from a now FTP, inactive customer.

Travesty likes this.
  2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

havent had any trouble getting pants from summer box, idk what your'e on about. texture error happens maybe 2x day in kl. never had ah bug, and just remake the party to enter dungeon

3. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

not the point.

there should be no texture errors and no party bugs.

not including all the others that people get.

just because YOU dont get bugged does not mean they dont exist lol.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

From my experience after the last patch I notice the following :

1. Drop rate is reduced. I farmed SRS for 2 weekends in event time with master buff from disicples, item drop card, item drop buff from band (100%), deco drop and got me almost nothing. The drop rate of getting red marble & plate is way to low I made over 40 runs in these weekends. Than I farmed KL, the meds drop rate also suffers reduction. Before I got on a drop card like 5-6, now it is like 1.

2. The create rate is reduced. I failed on wave more than 30 times, same with my band mates. On golden bead, someone failed 40 times , the other 120 times. They bought MCG. The create rate of coc ornaments is low, way to low vs before.

3.SUMMER event is only for low levels players, unless as cap level you make another character to farm the letter. As cap level you get the letters with drop card on only from SRS and potala yard, but with low drop rate. Also, you farm too much versus benefits. I farm with my low level 250 letters and got lv1 inner set, than failed to make it to lv2. You need at least 1 day or 2 days in event with breaks to farm 250 letters At least if it did not disappear. As a legit player you fail too much and drop to do it (farm the letters), while the autofarmers have 3 bags full of level 3 clothes. Autofarmers are banned for 3 to 7 days.

4. Lots of players are using cheating engine to dope critics, relics, to cheat speed , hack damage and the coold down of shields. Even with market place deco + 2 bags + all beads and critics you can't even touch them and die in 2 hits. I already saw and know how this engine works from Acclaim time. At least there, they were banned on spot.

I agree with Wind, some changes must be made and more rules should be enforced to cheaters.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Elsikerins likes this.
  5. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Cheating should be permanently banned on first offense. Zero tolerance policy works the best.
    The other day saw a dude drop 25 be on the ground. pick it up drop 50>take>drop 75 . I approached him and called him out. insta logout :D Well i have seen how 9DS works in DzoGame. Epic!

Next up. All Item mall items - literally ALL - should be grindable for resources. At this point it is silly. All these beads going for unreasonable amounts of money just because illusive trash. Ofcourse needed to milk some money. SrS XP should be nerfed to the levels of not being able to powerlvl innit.
    People are selling stuff for 15 bil per item in some cases. That's like nonstop grind in ccd for 8-9 weeks. Nukers have it easier with their billions and trillions of AoE. They can do quick ccd and make some stacks quickly. People lose interest and they quit because the grind is that much of a silly spit on their faces.
    Have yall ever cared about this game. Making money is fine. Ahri and NineArts and crew needs to eat something for supper. But this is ridiculous.

No matter what content you have here at the moment - if i had to choose between Acclaim and RF i would doubtlessly pick acclaim.

Revered likes this.
  6. xtreme19

xtreme19 New Member

RIGHT ON THE MONEY. im fc 4 war and quit the game because i cant kill a mob without medi. i mean wtf 100 ve for 1 smash. all they want is money money and more money on the old servers at least u could grind without buying from IM now u cant do that either.

7. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Finally somebody noticed that. I am saying that for months already that they are secretely changing rates at least from xmas evet every patch but everybody was just insulting me that i am noob and that i am crying etc...

Then my account was adjusted without notice forum was loading dive minutes i wasnt able add or read posts when i was logged in. My supporr message was ignored for 24 days then i wrote more to get answer and respons.

Time to quit i think as you said i spent like 300 hours of grinding 3 b on MCG 80 drop cards and i have nothing because it was failing as hell.

After patch there was snow pants and clothes dropping good. After next patch i opened 300 boxes to get just 1 pants. when you realize that they increased letters to 5 and its not balanced is insane so i gave up. Yesterday i tryied aggain made 10 boxes and go 9x stupid useless melon 1x epith.

SrS i am not even mentioning i had IM pazzes with all boosts i had more then 9x drop rate and what i deopped ??? firt run nothing second run rising marble just one.

Sadest think is that they are doing that secretely and then lie that nothing chhanged. We are spending time in game we can see that

I am completely discusted and dissapointed from they way how is this game going

Travesty and Revered like this.
  8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey guys,

We appreciate the feedback and apologize for any connectivity issues experienced during the attacks and other means. Rest assured we are always working to mitigate these issues to provide a better gameplay experience.

Also, as we appreciate your concerns, we would like to state that we do not secretly change the rates of anything in-game without mention. We can also say particularly, that the SRS drop rates were not changed at all during the last patch or any, aside from the renewal itself. Please be sure the mobs you are grinding are not too low for your character to effectively obtain drops.

Regarding bugs, we are always working to report bugs and have them fixed. However, to do so, we would need to be able to reproduce these bugs. Detailed reports with screenshots and/or videos would help expedite that process.

We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding SRS revamp, it is very strange with drop. Farming 3 weekends in more than 60 rounds :

1.After 20 plus rounds got 3 rounds with plate drop, one after another.My level was cap and I got drop from bosses, egai, last boss and loot boxes. So, in first weekend, red marble and plates drop.
    2.Second weekend, blue marble and weapon ornaments drop, middle, 1 plate.
    3. 3rd weekend, no red marble,drop 3 refine marble, blue and low weapon ornaments and no plate.

We farm at different levels, HI (Draggo) plus and level cap (me).The last boss for level cap is white, not blue.

Same with KL drop for medium beads. I farm with level cap (blue mobs) and other character ( green/white mobs), the drop rate was the same : 1 or 2 medium per card at the same mobs that before gave 5 or 6 medium beads.As a result of this, the prices of medium are now from 10-12 mil each, to 15-20 mil.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  10. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

The question is how you check drop rates! Do you compare excual drop rate on our server (value) or you kill some mobs on some not official-test server and see what is dropping?
    I don’t believe that you can see real drop rates values and compering them to some standard values for our server.

When we receive updates we might receive drop rates from other server implemented.
    That already happened before for some other stuff...

11. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Or you know checking the code, comparing drop logs. You know simpel stuff like that.

Jokes aside, I don't see lowered drop rate of meds, if anything they've increased it. Before I could barley drop 1 in 90min now I get 1 every 30-45min. Is it great? No. Could it be better? Hell yeah! Also depends on what mobs you're killing. Off event I get more meds from giant rats, on events big spider and tigers drop more.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I don't know what mobs you killed to get one med at 90 minutes, but before the patch I got more meds for e.g. from tigers than what drops for me now. As I said it, before the patch and after I tested with different level characters and on different types of mobs. Meds drops more from : spiders, tigers, frogs & phoenixes. Also we could link it with damage. If you make more damage and more kills you should get better loot.

Also KL drop rate for some items works reverse in weeks day with no event vs weekend events, but not in meds case. I am talking about the drop rate of some jades (2) that drop better in week time than weekend exp/drop event.

Now, not to be the only one to test the meds drop rate, from my alliance Draggo and Yoink ( HI levels/ shao warriors ) test it too and we all got to the same conclusion : lower drop rate than before. We all use : our bands drop rate 100 %, deco drop, Yoink even had drop on clothes, M&D buff (90-120 min ) drop card and event 2x drop.

PS : Draggo still suffers out of this... he needs to power his new flag set 3 :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Same mobs as allways: Big Spider, toads, tigers and Three legged. Those should be dark blue at your level no wonder they have lesser drop rate, try blood sorcerer right outside of advanced base. Haven't tried them yet on my warr since I don't have access there yet. On healer they drop good on event time.

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I already told you I tried with other characters, I have healer HI low and hybrid HG. The result is the same, I got the same drop rate as I have with my cap level.Yoink tested the blood sorcerers many days, low drop rate. I also test them out, in my quest for jades.

I got 150 meds with no effort from crimson boxes exchange material which is funny :) That is 37 h of hard grind. If you look on Yin prices you will see meds are high price now, 255 is 4 bil, 2500 cc, 24,5 $. You need at least 500 for good stats on relics, even more.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

For KL in particular level difference has very little effect if any at all for drop rate, not for medium beads anyway.

16. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Compared to new revamp dung. drop rate in SRS seems nerf. Players were affraid that the new dung. will be like SRS after maintenance and grind like crazy to get the new items.

And for meds, we have 5 new relics with 6 slots and 2 new inner clothes with 6 slots, with this drop rate at meds we need 2 to 3 years to upgrade the relics with ads on. On Yin is even more crazy cause of incresse number of pk-ers when you grind.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018