Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Or put a level cap on it. G12+ only

2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

At this point, with the large differences in each clan's population the majority of people suggesting this type of thing are the higher level and higher geared people. So, the majority of people wanting to transfer are probably higher geared Fujin that want more of a challenge than just having overwhelming numbers all the time. So you can't look at this as a normal and to be "fair" to all clans thing. We have an extremely small amount of people that voice their opinions on the forums compared to people that just play the game. As I see it, regardless of if it seems fair or not to you and your team. This time listen to the opinions of the people posting on the forums they are people that have played for a long time and know the game balance and what we need(not all of them but I see a lot people from my opinion that understand game balance and problems haha). If all goes wrong and the problem you feel might happen does in fact happen.. what difference would that make? We are currently in the situation you are afraid of, and it is already happening.
    Overall Neko, give Fujin's free faction transfer scrolls and monitor the population balance others may feel its unfair but right now a lot of things are unfair you can't cater to every single opinion. This can for sure help the game thrive with game balance and future players.

SaintMusubi likes this.
  3. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

Or at this point make it an invitational thing or first come first basis for g12, take a look at the numbers and open up a few slots on either side (idk full g12 populace but say x guans x jins) thats members lost by fujins and gained by other factions, and with the limited number should prevent full loss of fujin faction to make things intersting

Oeuny and SaintMusubi like this.
  4. RogueDream

RogueDream New Member

red bar tonight again, after last nights red bar..... ddos attacks are a pain, but can we get a fix for them or not?

5. DarkSky

DarkSky Member

Thank you ! who ever u are :D

6. Epikion

Epikion New Member

Red bar sir !!!!!

7. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

You guys don't need to make it fair just give it to fujin if they not to guans or jins

dididigit likes this.
  8. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

I like this idea. Proving Grounds has this implemented to prevent afkers. Could be implemented in war if you are inactive for 5 mins you get ported to town.

Not so much the same for labby. It takes away from players actually needing the drops and the cash.

9. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

a g1 trying to tank is lab is a bad idea.... this would hurt newer players that dont have gear or stats to do anything without death

the war is a beautiful suggestion though

10. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

Level up with this exp after m33+ su.ck .........drop on farm =0......after u put this event with ur levi and ur tiger price of pet„s are death and this was only how u can make money on game with make pet 200%......how many blsht u will add in future ?
    when u will make something good for all of us? Why u dont put x10 exp event summer? why dont put x5 cp ?
    u are to lazy to do something for us ? but u like when some of us spend real money on ur game? now with this **** event u destroy any change for us to make money.....Gratz to the staff for 0 change to be good on this game.....now u cant be good even if u spend alot money......SO what is the change to get more players on server when they or us dont have any change to get something good?
    Thx and hope u understand what i want say and my bad english

11. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi RogueDream, we are very sorry for the inconvenience that these disconnections have caused you. As you read this, we are already working on a new plan to restrict the frequency of DDoS attacks on our servers. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

12. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

Neko pls close boot from war coz i think they make alot ppl get dc just try see if u close them ppl get dc on war

13. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

98 days since G12 patch:

WE STILL DO NOT HAVE DROPS.

I've never heard of this in a game.

14. Mach0

Mach0 New Member

- Can get we Mount Cage back?????

15. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

The main reason you are dcing in war is because your hp low if you get hit by a player that can hit will over your hp it causes dc i am full vit and dc to the 150% players only or people who rage on me up your hp and it will lower chance of dcing

16. [GM]Neko

Hi Mach0, yes, we are already considering bringing this item back. Thank you for your suggestion!

17. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit, thank you for this report. Just to clarify, are you saying that the disconnections are triggered by a form of "overkill"? We will put this theory to the test to see if we can find some concrete results. Once again, thank you!

18. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

well I kinda tested this a bit, it is not a war bug as people call it, it seems to be a death bug, 1 of the reasons i could manage to find out was the hp recover items( Hp tablets), everytime you die it means your hp hit 0 and it remains like that till you respawn however seems like the auto pill sometimes is used so fast that it would bug the game causing it to use the pill after you died, the game would then crash cuz thats impossible, I tryed manual repill for few time but my hands not so fast as the autopill so i died a lot by multi hit, and happens also if you press other keybuttons like a skill or other stuff after you are dead.
    Overkill is not a thing we get dc by a 5k hit as well

19. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

its high crit's that are well over the hp so if some 1 has 70 to 80k hp and they keep receiving crits say 100k or over it causes DC its been a issue in the game a long time but its worse now than its ever been because everyone has a lot more damage to hp since the g12 update

And yes there is also auto pill delay so even a tank can get multi hit in area and die but i always put that down to server lagg

20. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

then how do you explain back in your fuj days when you made whole faction become full hp and sync hit to kill me? u guys did max 30k deadly and i had 50k.... and you guys always dced me