Event: Summer Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 25, 2018.

1. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Summer is finally upon us! So, what better way is there to beat the heat than a frosty cold Ice Cream? Enjoy your summer with us and take part in our Summer Ice Cream Event! Starting July 25, log into Twelve Sky 2 Classic to participate in the blazin' hot fun and lets all scream for ICE CREAM!

072018_main_banner01.png

Event Duration: July 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018

Ice Cream Drops
    In this portion of the event, monsters will drop Ice Creams that can be consumed for buffs or items.

Details:
    • Three different flavors of Ice Cream will drop during this event: (original) Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream, and Chocolate Ice Cream.
    • Ice Creams can be obtained by killing monsters or other players.
    • Consume the Ice Creams for buffs and items.

• Ice Cream Flavors
    IceCreamsUpdated.PNG
    • Ice Cream Drops
    IC Drop.PNG
    ***Ice Creams have a 100% chance to give 200,000 Silver Jeon along with the item drops***
    • Chocolate Ice Cream Drops
    Chocolate IC Drop.PNG
    • Strawberry Ice Cream Buff
    Strawberry IC Buff.PNG

Virgin Ghost Spawn
    This summer, the Virgin Ghost will spawn in Proving Grounds. Defeat her and claim the bounty!

VG1.png

Details:
    • A Virgin Ghost will spawn during certain times in the Proving Grounds.
    • A UI will appear on all maps notifying that the Virgin Ghost has spawned.
    • A UI will appear on all maps each time a Virgin Ghost is defeated.
    • Virgin Ghosts are aggro and will attack any nearby players.
    • Virgin Ghosts have a 100% chance to drop one of the following items:
    Virgin Ghost Drops.PNG

NOTICE:

• The following items will be removed after the Summer Event ends: Strawberry Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Red Scale Bird, Red Tiger, Sunglasses, Swimsuit, Flippers, Tube.
    • The Red Scale Bird and Red Tiger event mounts will be 0% when obtained.
    • Event Details Are Subject To Change.

tsaoT likes this.
  2. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

***Chocolate Ice Creams and their drops will be removed when the event ends***
    Whats the meaning of this?

3. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Chocolate Ice Creams and all the items you can receive from consuming them are Event items. This means these items are temporary and they will be deleted when the Event ends so enjoy them while they last! This also applies to Strawberry Ice Creams as well. However, you will be able to keep all of the loot from the (original) Ice Cream and the Virgin Ghost too.

Oeuny likes this.
  4. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

The costumes leave as well? Or just the pet and mount?

5. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Don't mean to be rude but it feels sort of lackluster... I mean its a summer event but the costume are deco? We have to remove our deco stats to put on a summer look? Also there is no costume for us to get from a random box with summer items for rp buyers? like vega? This more feels like something that was put together as soon as you started and rushed out to appease us for a moment. I'm glad but you and your team need to think more deeply and more detailed on events this completely seemed like a rushed event that was based off your post you made about discussing twelve sky 2. What I did feel was amazing is that you actually did listen to what we said and applied a few of those ideas into the event. But still I feel like I forced myself to try and get ice creams and that it probably won't be worth it. Again I was really expecting something more exciting but this feels a bit underwhelming.
    Sorry for ranting here and I am thankful for the event happening whatsoever but me personally I would rather you guys take more time if it is needed to make something that can appease to both rp buyers and non rp buyers... But also something worth taking part in since we rarely have events in the first place. Also, this is entirely my own opinion.

[GM]Neko likes this.
  6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

to be fair the mount and pet encourages more to play so its really good event

However swimsuit should be costume not deco but its like the untranslatable g4 leet i have sitting in bank it should be tradable and up-gradable it was useless at g4 its even more useless now just like deco that you can not invest in because it will disappear anyways

7. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

should really try to make the "these items are removed" a bit more obvious, got people trying to sell them for 5k CP

8. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

its only mount and pet that gets removed just items with event on details

flippen hell have these lots from the past lol

View attachment 21400

9. Zeon03

Zeon03 New Member

Try not to get scammed guys, Good luck xD

10. Epikion

Epikion New Member

Cant register the Ice Cream flavors in the Auto hunt lists !

11. Zeon03

Zeon03 New Member

type this, ice cream, Chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream. thank me later.

12. Zachary209

Zachary209 New Member

Also for the Virgin Ghost, I don't think Auto Hunt (5 hour) was a smart choice when we could buy it in Herbalist... I was hoping u guys can see this and maybe adjust this to maybe Black Feather, which would help more with enchanting wings since you guys released a new treasure box that is focused towards wings... Thank You for this wonderful event!

[GM]Neko likes this.
  13. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

just bit confused here, u mean after this event all of the items will be removed too?

14. Zachary209

Zachary209 New Member

i think the deco will stay since it dosent say (EVENT) on it...? idk i may be wrong... just my guess

15. pepinghot

pepinghot New Member

too good to be true.... there's no forever...:(

16. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Strawberry and chocolate ice creams along with its loot will be removed once event is over but ice creams will be staying and all loot just becomes like any other normal item and does not disappear is how I'm taking all of that. Please correct me if I'm wrong neko. And seriously don't have any complaints about this, there are some genuine good drop ideas in there 100cp charm, mount exp 3% and genuine jades are very good

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  17. Florin

Florin New Member

YOUR EVENT SUCKS, I FARM SINCE EVENT STARTED NAD NO ICE CREAMS. BETTER ADD IN DESCRIPTION DROP CHANCE IS 0.0000000000001% OMFG

18. KrAkenz

KrAkenz New Member

what happen if our bag and store full of untradeable chocolate ice cream? we cant drop it nor sold it aite?

19. nelltoledo

nelltoledo New Member

Just be thankful guys o our new Gm we had a new event ^_^ dont be rude guys

[GM]Neko likes this.
  20. Florin

Florin New Member

grateful for what ? i farm all day since event and 0000 ice creams. drop chance is 0.00000001% and gm knows it, fail event .