Login Issue

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Markace, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Markace

Markace New Member

Good Morning Fellow TS2 Member and GM,

So I have been running into an issue for the past month about logging out (logout) in game and trying to go back in the server, but every time I do this there is always a message stating " Server request has timed out. Please try again later.". My next action is to close the entire TS2 and open it back again and I feel like its a waste of time for me. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you and I am looking forward to some feed back.

Very Respectfully,
    Welcome - Fujin

2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

So this happened to me when I used steam to launch the game as well. With steam you don't have to enter your info when you open ts2 so I think when you logout there is some error that happens when steam tries to relog you making that problem pop up. But, I deleted the steam client for ts2 completely and download the game directly from Redfox's website and now I have no problems relogging and trying to switch characters. Hopefully this is the same case with you because if not I got no idea :D

Markace likes this.
  3. Markace

Markace New Member

@Oeuny

You are right now all I got to do is type my email and password. But I hope RedFox and steam fix that issue.

Oeuny likes this.
  4. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for pointing out this issue! We will see if there is anything we can do to fix this problem. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing login issues.

5. Markace

Markace New Member

[GM]Neko,

Don't be Sorry, I know you guys will figure it out. Thank you.