issa wrap

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yusuke, Jul 16, 2018.

1. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

stop spending so much on games u weaboo

Shihan and Yusuke like this.
  2. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Rip I guess they want the game to die. I’m probably not gonna come back, game too dead.
    Don’t bother coming back.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Yusuke likes this.
  3. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Major L for RedFox.

pr0dz, ThisWeaboo, Rigamortis and 3 others like this.
  4. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

MOBILE?
    wayne ill take yo cHeEkS on mobile

5. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

so what u saying is u dont want ur acc
    thats what i heard
    so pass it niga wyd

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

LMAOO I was kidding :rolleyes:

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lawl I gave it to my bro. He told me it got banned randomly and I've been trying to figure out why. I'm speed for not putting two and two together

8. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Hey, right here...

HumoLoco and Yusuke like this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

He sold it to 1 EU guy for 500$ that's why he care now xD made a big thread about how Redfox is bad for banning his acc ,but 1st off all he started this thread with a lie -_- He cant get it back since acc selling is bannable and he knew that for sure. But w/e (prob now imma be called a liar and sht as always , but ik what I'm saying cuz I've seen acc that EU guy have bought and it was 100% yusukes acc)

10. EmranLmfao

EmranLmfao Active Member

My ***** are you really gonna spend 10K$ on fortnite??! Even tho it will die in 1 month

lul...

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

What are you even talking about? Are you actually retarded or do you pretend to be stupid. Reading is a fundamental skill my guy.

Nah that would take months to spend. Skins are like $25 a piece for a whole set. I'll buy other things.

12. MsSheikiLILl

MsSheikiLILl Member

lil boy shut yo extra self up. u always lookin for attention. thats why no one taking anything u say seresly LMAO!

13. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ik what I'm talking lel . I could just do screens and you would not even talk now ,but I didnt cared about your acc at all . @MsSheikiLILl 1st of all I'm not looking for any attention .2nd who are you ? Yusuke knows what I'm talking about . Why would you make this thread if u could just do a chargeback ? I kinda see salt in your thread ,for me it looks like your are not able to chargeback somehow (not saying its 100% but it looks like that) I'm not hating you or anything ,just said what I know . You could say that you sold this acc ,but you didnt . Now imma get like 2-3 notifications about how I'm looking for attention and hating ppl which is not true at all . Anyway if you rlly can get that money back ,just take it back asap ! Have a nice life . #NoHateOrAttention xD

14. Rugei

Rugei Autumn 2019 Fashion King

?

I wouldn’t even sell my acc for 500 let alone yusuke

Yusuke likes this.
  15. MsSheikiLILl

MsSheikiLILl Member

tldr get out yo feelings and stop lookin for attention. aint nobody checkin 4 u

ItsTour and Yusuke like this.
  16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Same lol I would just chargeback . But he sold it for sure . 1st time I've seen my friend on a new acc I asked ,did he bought acc from yusuke for 500$ and he said yes . I already knew its yusukes acc cuz of items on it and sht

17. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Again reading is a fundamental skill...let's say for instance you're right. Why would I sell my accouna, get banned, then rally for my account over $500, when I can chargeback and get close to $10k back.. Does that sound right to you? Kid get off my name and my ****. "I already knew its yusuke's account cuz of the items on it and sht" GTFO. Post the email address if you're that bold. People like you are annoying. Always trying to pin some weak **** on me.
    [​IMG]

18. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Post them pics you clout chaser. I clearly said in my quit thread that I gave my account to my bro. I'm "salty" because Redfox has arbitrarily banned me 3x since coming to Redfox because of people accusing me of **** I didn't do just to get me banned. You know how many people ride me? Twice they've investigated my account and came to the conclusion that I've done no hacking of any sorts. This most recent ban started over a name change which they themselves said was excessive and completely reactionary. They then claimed the double slot glitch and Avalon glitch (both from gamescampus) were hacks, which were not. Get your **** straight.

19. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

But I have not said that you hacked -_- Your acc was sold to 1 eu guy . Idk maybe your friend sold it ,but it was sold for sure . I'm not on your D ,cuz i dont care about u . Just hate when people lie ,but calling themselves an Angel's who did nothing wrong -_- U made a thread that Redfox is so bad cuz they banned you ,oh nooo :( We all know they are bad ,and this thread is just you leaving your salty tears . Who would just leave acc or give it to some1 if he can get 10k back ? You can say that you have money so you dont care ,ok ? So why you made this thread ? Ehhhh Talk sht about me ,but you know what you did , your friends know it rlly too . Btw even I was in your shtty room "selling acc for 500$" so stop talking sht -_- You Fake af kiddo. Imma put you back on my Blacklist , cuz I shouldn't even talk with Fake people at all -_-

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

You're dismissed my guy. Reading is a fundamental skill.

Rigamortis likes this.