Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fire0812, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Fire0812

Fire0812 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I am returning after being awhile for a couple years and noticed quite a few changes to everything which change is good at times. I was wondering if anyone could give me a suggestion as to what is the necessities and or best things to choose from the item mall (besides 90day premium) and best way to make in game gold and obtain clothes. I just started yesterday and am RC but just trying to sort it all out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

I would suggest illusive branch but you're to low right now. Blue boxes are kind of risky, but it's the best way if you want to spend.

3. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

yea i would say illusive branch and buy a friend to cary u XD

4. Fire0812

Fire0812 New Member

Can you not buy any deco's anymore from the item mall? Any items in item mall which will help you grind besides the premium?

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

All decos are craftable in the game, right now the only deco is summer swimsuit that you can buy. You can maybe make 800-1b depending om server.

6. RyderRiot

RyderRiot Member

I saw many summer deco selling for 600-800kk, on Tao that is. If you have a HI friend willing to kill illusion branch bosses for you, then that's the way to go I think, or selling the brnaches rhemaelves, one goes for 250-300kk.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

also the most op deco ingame is not craftable...
    the heavenly dragon deco

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

A lot has change since back in the 'wild days'. Now you can gain exp very quick, the main issue is that the skills and build only weighs 30 %, the rest focus is on the items that are hard to get . Either you will spend like farmers time in game or you can make your way to top by becoming a top spender.

You will get some free gifts from the stamp icon, premium of 15 days is also included (for 150h).
    As for marketplace :
    -look into events tab first and see what goodies are there;
    -decos (now we have summer one permanent / event ) or get the golden fragments to craft 1 level 4 deco;
    -look at the items call 'boxes';
    -illusive branch gives you top items but you need a level cap to kill some high boxes or a team of friends;
    -premium if you don't spend too much time in game also will be good to buy;
    -material to refine ;
    - bags for loot (the 3 in game bags are not enough);
    - some coins spend for the band benefit also will be most than welcome.

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Then hela have to find a trustworthy friend first.
    Well they cant be bought anymore.

10. Fire0812

Fire0812 New Member

Thanks for the responses. I did not know if you could sell item mall items in game or if that was a no no. If so that would be the fastest way I would imagine to make some gold to buy things for myself. I am GB and just using VOH cloths as don't have much gold at this point. Be cool if they had xp cards in item mall like they give you as free gifts. I have had a maxed out character before (back with DB8 was cap). Just like to see how I can get but not a huge fan of collecting drops haha and then having to craft something. If that is how you have to play now I guess I have to swap it up some.

11. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Yeah illusive branch is the shortcut to end game gear but you need atleast high Hg-mid HI for the
    goodies

12. Fire0812

Fire0812 New Member

Do you know of anyone perhaps? Is there anything in Item mall that can be sold in game to make money? Is that legal to do so or not something that is allowed? Is there anyway to obtain things without going through the resources tab. I enjoy grinding and all but not a fan at all of quest or having to collect certain things. Rather just pay for it and move on. Just asking is all. Thanks for reply!

13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

the things eroine listed are all looked after, you can sell illusive brances for about 300mil each on tao i heard