Remember me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pondo, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Pondo

Pondo New Member

so its 2018 and i stumbled upon a vid on youtube about this game being resurrected AGAIN

wonder if anyone remembers me (would have to be from ACCLAIM timeline)

Elpondo
    Legendary Beggar Hybrid ....From day one on acclaim returning to the new server after the mess acclaim made.. getting a free custom Epi done up by old players [ Legendary One] no it didnt have stats was just for show and gratitude from an old friend that was in a position to get it done for me..

Tell me, how are CK hybrids the class I invented :) how is that def nuke? im about to download it and give it ago again just for kicks on spare time since Im on BNS now.... are old items i may be used to even worth using anymore, how about them boss hunting? i still have all the information on bosses spawn times location , how to play dungeons , items etc in my collection....

would I be in for a shocker? i see people complainging about VE problems so i was wondering if they dont know it had a wonderful boss drop that help manage VE leeching

come on keep me updated i want to play a CK hybrid again, i already have my trainer LOLOL how ez is it to get manuals etc or its a new system altogether for skill training...

trying to find any thread with skill updates etc

2. Onrain

Onrain New Member

Check your messages!

3. Pondo

Pondo New Member

DA hek rain u still playing

4. Generalu

Generalu New Member

@skcusfr better close ur mouth on the interned karma takes u in future

5. Onrain

Onrain New Member

Clearly you're mistaken, and if you have nothing positive to contribute just move along.

Pondo likes this.