[EVENT] USA / Canada Independence Day RC & Carat Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2018-6-29_15-12-7.png
    Canada Day is coming up this weekend and 4th of July USA Independence Day is just around the corner. Time to celebrate both Holidays into one RC and Carat Spenders. We also have some bonus Wold Cup related items on both spenders!

Starting on Today June 29, 2018 00:00 – July 4, 2018 23:59 PDT

USA / Canada: Carat Spender Rules:
    • The amount of carats that need to be spent for prizes can be seen in the prize list.
    • Carats that have been used to gift another user will only have their carats apply to the original purchaser. For example if you gifted a 50,000 carat item, only you will have 50,000 carats applied towards this event.
    • It is the user's responsibility to count how many carats that they have spent. We recommend keeping a calculator handy or using the calculator app that comes with every Windows installed PC.
    • All prizes are tiered, meaning if you reach the highest tier, you will get all the below tiers as well.
    • After the event period ends, the data will be sorted and any suspicious users may lose their prizes.
    • If you did not receive your prizes but spent the correct or above amount of necessary carats, please submit a ticket and your account will be manually investigated. Once cleared, you will receive your items. If found suspicious, your account will be barred from receiving any carat spending prizes.
    • Only Carats spent from June 29, 2018 00:00 – July 4, 2018 23:59 PDT count.
    Prizes:
    • Spend 15,000 Carats – Canada Speedo
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-38-3.png
    • Spend 25,000 Carats – USA Speedo
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-38-15.png
    • Spend 50,000 Carats – Canada Bikini, Canada Bikini (SH)
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-38-59.png
    • Spend 75,000 Carats – USA Bikini, USA Bikini Top
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-39-30.png
    • Spend 85,000 Carats – Maple Cape
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-39-52.png
    • Spend 100,000 Carats – Star and Stripe Title, Random ExoCore Box (Perm
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-48-8.png
    • Spend 125,000 Carats – Canada Bottom, Event Rare Box
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-42-34.png
    • Spend 155,000 Carats – Canada T-Shirt (M/F), Random Scroll Box (Perm)
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-46-23.png
    • Spend 200,000 Carats – 2014 World Cup Bottom Set (White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-52-24.png
    USA / Canada: RC Spenders:
    Rules:

• The amount of RedFox Credits must be spent seen in the prize list.
    • RedFox Credits must be individually spent per account. You cannot combine two accounts spent to receive the rewards. RedFox Credits cannot be transferred to another account.
    • RedFox Credits that have been used to gift another user will have the RedFox Credits apply to the original purchaser for the event. For example, if you gifted a 1050 RedFox Credit item, only you will have 1050 RedFox Credits applied towards this event.
    • The user who receives the gift will not have RedFox Credits added to their total towards the rewards
    • All prizes are tiered, meaning if you reach the highest tier, you will get all the below tiers as well.
    • It is the user's responsibility to count how many RedFox Credits they have spent. We recommend keeping a calculator handy or using the calculator app that comes with every Windows installed PC.
    • Spend the corresponding amount of RedFox Credits to receive the prize item!
    • RedFox Credits must be individually spent per account. You cannot combine two accounts spent to receive the rewards.
    • RedFox Credits must be spent during the event period to qualify for the sales event.
    • All credits spent from June 29, 2018 00:00 – July 4, 2018 23:59 PDT count.
    Event Prizes:
    • Spend 1500 RC – Canada Cap
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-58-58.png
    • Spend 2500RC – USA Cap, USA Cape
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-59-12.png
    • Spend 3500RC – Independence Day Cape
      • upload_2018-6-29_15-59-27.png
    • Spend 5500 RC – Golden Shoes (World Cup), USA Bottom (M/F)
      • upload_2018-6-29_16-6-10.png
    • Spend 6500 RC – Colonial Top (Red), WC USA Top
      • upload_2018-6-29_16-7-1.png
    • Spend 7500 RC – Colonial Top (Blue), Colonial Bottoms, Golden Ninja Chest
      • upload_2018-6-29_16-7-29.png
    • Spend 8500 RC - Colonial Flag (USA, UK) + 1 Golden Ninja Chest
      • upload_2018-6-29_16-7-42.png
    • Spend 10000 RC –2014 World Cup Soccer Shoes Set (White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow), 2 Golden Ninja Chest
      • upload_2018-6-29_16-13-42.png
    Event Duration: June 29, 2018 00:00 – July 4, 2018 23:59 PDT
    Prize Distribution: TBA

Note: Thread is subject to change

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    Shakuharu, tamirtov, Zeept and 4 others like this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

world cup stuff is here gg

Alafair and Alcyoneus like this.
  3. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Same items, no creativity.
    Also where's the usa shirt.
    Only people sleeping under a rock and new gens wouldn't have these items.
    Most vets have these items.

tamirtov and Simmon like this.
  4. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

You guys straight butchered this spender event. It's very evident you are not aware of rarity, fair pricing, or item relevance. I'm not throwing shade, I'm just saying that this is clear and you should aquire assistance from someone(s) who has an extensive RF background. This will better the overall execution of your spender events.

There are enough Candian, USA, and World Cup items to have even made separate spenders, both RC and carat, for each. You could have had three awesome RC spenders in one and let the players participate in whichever they wanted.

And when was the last time a rare, a new rare, has been included in an event? Nimonix could easily create something new for these Holidays but nothing original or new are ever released.

RC
    • Almost the exact same RC spender from last year except items have been moved around.
    • 100$ for cleats that were originally like 3,000 carats each.
    • W11 Cleats should replace the carat cleats.
    • Golden Ninja Chests don't compensate for the amount of milking you guys are doing for these items.
    • Lack of female clothes.
    • Items have been repeated and are more expensive than they were previously.
    • USA Hat and Shorts but you left out the Top and Sneakers that originally came with the set.
    • No new potential rares.

Carat
    • Almost the exact same carat spender from last year just the items have been switched around.
    • Carat cleats should be added to this spender.
    • Items have returned and are more expensively than they were previously.
    • No new potential rares.

I recommend anyone who doesn't appreciate these recycled events to not participate. Cashflow will always outspeak complaints when it comes to this game.

5. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

"USA SHIRT? DON'T MAKE ME WAIT ANOTHER YEAR!" <3

I say for those possibly spent 200k or atleast 100$ for most of the prizes, gets an additional prize. And may that additional prize be in everybody's favor. (Just a dumb suggestion that came right from the top of my mind, haha.) :D

Also I feel that these events aren't asked of the community's opinions, and that's why RF keeps getting lashed on forum posts, just some feedback to what I witness pages to pages. XD To be honest though, I am in favor of the prizes to this event, it is upsetting that I don't see a USA shirt that corresponds with whole USA Set. I know you guys aren't throwing events carelessly because you guys have team meetings to what events to have. I just think that it's missing the people's opinions and for those who have stayed on this game for many, many years.

Sakura321 likes this.
  6. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

I say we vote to have one Community Adviser on RF per month. :D?

tregaming and Sakura321 like this.
  7. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

I feel like the Redfox team is still quite new to rare items. Gourdy, I know you are trying, but you should reach out to the community about what items we want
    There is a whole library of rare items that haven't been rereleased D:

8. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Also, can you guys hand out the whole set for the colonial set. There's only one July 4th per year. :D Also I don't see why not, I mean when you guys look at the variety of rare items for special holidays, you can see that there is an unlimited unsuggested items that many players want, whether it be from 5-10 years ago. I believe there shouldn't be the same prizes again and again from time to time. Such as this holiday where America is celebrated. Maybe there should be a wider range of items, whether it be popular or unpopular, there will be players who most likely have everything even though it may be the most popular event item. If we look at the RF database, there are some long-waited items that players may want : Typhoon headpiece, RaVeN set, Royal Rumble items, RoboBear Headpiece, maybe Guild shirts. I mean it doesn't really matter, items are items. And i would love to see those items one last time before Rumble Fighter dies. It's been an honor spending so many years on RF. But I also can say the same to the community, they deserve to be heard.

9. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

Also where is the Patriot top D:

10. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

XD

11. Simmon

Simmon New Member

Legit only thing worth for the rc spender. Is golden ninja chest. Oh well not doing this one ethier

12. Sazrei

Sazrei New Member

Y'all couldn't do this last week??????? I spent 3k and WAAAY more than 200k last week on these enigma boxes

Bl1tz, MightyGunvolt and Alcyoneus like this.
  13. asanluv

asanluv World Record (Al Hata) & Community Advisor (RuF)

Another year without Canada title..? lmfao

Alcyoneus likes this.
  14. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Or people who don't think it's worth spending RC on items that don't seem worth it.
    Like me, idc about clothes and stuff, if there is no rares or scrolls from spenders, then it's no point in me spending RC for it.

15. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

But you know, you could use the usual "new gen or ignorant people" statement to have an excuse to talk about recycled items.

16. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

They need to give fresh new items.
    These items are played out and I shouldn't see the same items especially on holiday themed spenders.
    Need to stop giving golden ninja boxes and put DHN(20000 RC) in a spenders.

17. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This.

Stars & Stripes title has been given out for a consecutive 4 years now if I remember correctly, so it would've been nice to see the Canada one instead.

tamirtov likes this.
  18. LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze New Member

Are we going to get WC clothes in shop, or are they just in spenders?

19. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Rares will be rares

20. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

How bout instead of putting golden ninja boxes for $200 that no one will spend money on, you put Dark Haze Ninjutsu g2s in the spenders for $200. You guys need to start putting scrolls and exos in spender events, or put rare scrolls and exos in the store for a weekend for 10k rc, while putting cosmetic items as spenders in the same weekend, so that way everybody gets what they want, including your pockets when we spend our money. It's evident you want our money, stop insulting us and give us what we want so you can get what you want.

MagnumChaos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.