Vital Energy consumption

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thescotsman2, Jun 22, 2018.

1. thescotsman2

thescotsman2 New Member

Even with the little bit of VE leech afforded characters below level 200, the med, steps, and active skills eat so much VE that grinding is an exercise in futility. I didnt bother running med or steps to conserve, but my active alone was eating all my VE after 2-3 kills. I could run the clan basic active, but that cuts my damage in half. Why give us the skills that do decent damage if we are essentially restricted from using them effectively? Please fix this. At least for the folks that haven't been past Liaodong yet. We currently spend more time meditating than fighting. Not very exciting at all.

2. shattr

shattr New Member

This is precicely what i have been saying in another thread, but the GM seems to failed to notice or even ignored it.
    And besides that basicly noone else seems to care about these problems, This is what happends when 80+% of the population is above lvl 200 already... they do not care, and i doubt there will be ever a fix, i got the feeling they either do not belive us or think we are talking crap/lies
    my prediction, the game will not see new players anymore and population will slowly drop to zero eventually just because of this absurd VE consumption. it should be restored to as it was before the update.

thescotsman2 likes this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

like people been saying....you don't need much ve....to grind...

lower skill level to 1, 2 or 3...

that is all you need really...

also don't leave your meditation on all the time....that is a VE destroyer....

not a fix, but it works

4. thescotsman2

thescotsman2 New Member

The lowest level of the skill is still a massive VE drain. Also, before the patch none of this was a problem. I could leave my med and steps on to train them, use smashing abilities, AND use my best active without having to med before I leveled with a little VE leech.

I get it. Low level problems are not something endgamers give a damn about, nor GMs most likely. However, if you break a class too early in the game, people will lose interest in making it to the top. Translation: less potential paying customers. I know I won't put money into a game that alienates me early on. They quite literally sucked all the fun out of leveling in one fell swoop. I was really truly enjoying myself last week. Yesterday, not at all.

5. Apham

Apham Member

Meditation after 2 or 3 kills is normal when this game was published in my country. Personally i think it reflects the fact that Tanker is weak in term of internal-self, but their skills do the most damage among the 04 classes, and that's what where you need leech party, which was normal back to the Acclaim or Gamersfirst publishers.

6. shattr

shattr New Member

i was expecting this, people to come repley here only with excuses.. this is precicely the problem, noone cares about low levels, or if you do, go play a low level one and than you will see the problem... but you probably dont care, go back to you lvl 200+ char please! ,im currently EC7, than you will understand, and yes ,back in 2006 the game was differend, but we are in 2018 now, times change, do you expect people to grind the same way they did 12 years ago? you must be mad! im not leveling up until the change the ridiculous VE consumption for the lower levels.

Can a GM please respont! ??

7. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

My healer's active is at cheng 1, not even 2nd role active. my VE is over after barely killing 2 mobs.