Wtf redfox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackgale, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

ok i like warriors new stuff yes
    but removing healer nukes and giving hybrids low lvl only 2 smashes cmon
    and dont event get me started on skill lvl how is any 1 supposed to get hermit as hybrid to get aoe it was always cs9 and they had better nukes then now to back them now game is sht ty redfox for killing games you really **** for not polling community to see if we wanted these changes for a useless dungeon update

2. Orchid

Orchid New Member

Hey wtf where is Tao server no notice and now only yin shows up wats going on?
    can we please get sum info wat if ppl used them cash branch and now un notified server gone kinda wasting ppl's stuff so can u please tell us something

3. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

check the news woman!

4. ichard

ichard New Member

Ok why is the NUKER so crappy every other class has gotten about almost 80%-95% new skill make over but the nuker is stuck with 70% of the same old skills when you said Balance I thought of stack points also like removing pen out of it and so on , great job on the HYBRID class I like the changes a lot like they can heal others like in the pass ,but why remove the all attributes buff that was always part of the hybrid skill set I hope they re-add it , but any way poor job on the NUKER tho

Junky91 likes this.
  5. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

They got rid of warriors immune to CK buff and replaced 400 damage buff with VE buff...lame lol

But I like that they kinda buffed healers heals. Thats how healers are suppose to be , maybe now they will be more useful and heal against 20k-50k damage dealing bosses. ( I doubt it though)

6. Linsan

Linsan New Member

Nuker shields were made useful but aside from that, nuker was completely DESTROYED.
    Do we get a refund for the cash shop i spent for training boosts?
    Who am i kidding they **** us in the ******* ass and expect us to like it.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

they have more damage? so how they ****...maybe no longer invincible though...which I like...