[EVENT] Summer 2 vs 2 Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merkulusthese

Merkulusthese Clean Up Crew

First off we played as a team jolt even wanted a restart and I said yes with an exclamation other thing is why my teammate is coming up to you when you arent even part of the fight and 10 seconds of every round only recorded you using marang the whole room was your guild that talk shiet how you say you feel bad for us is pretty low tbh and saying 3-0 when you damn know that shiet wasn't professional also you say that there would be lag you were recording but I still saw lag because of animation of marang suicide I still say that jolt and I agreed to me or infinity to record we wouldn't of lagged either and we would have no interruptions noting against you but that interruptions threw us off are game completely we tried to go with the flow @toast this is what am saying it's a 2v2 am not looking for 6 people in a room when they aren't needed more people more interruptions more problems I honestly never agreed for you to record my match

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

ways to improve future events
    -either longer sign up period or 1-2 weeks advance notice
    -2 loss elimination with a losers bracket
    -team kill on during all team matches
    -1 team picks stage 1 while the other picks stage 3 and stage 2 is always random

Great event tho! Only wish I'd seen it sooner.

Merkulusthese likes this.
  3. Merkulusthese

Other players shouldn't be recording other people's fights. Only the teams should be recording @toast

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I wasn't the only one who had a comment about your teammate leaving you for the last round, you can check the megaphones.

We can repeat the match again if you really have a problem, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

What are the "interruptions" you speak of? I was suiciding far from the fight, so I do not see why you are complaining. I have no control over what a bot does once it's there, lol.

You can see right here that your teammate decided to walk towards me for absolutely no reason, not to mention that he started to run later on into the game. You call this playing as a team? (Look starting at 14:11)

5. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

How about Thursday or today? 9am-4pm? I’ll most likely be busy on Friday.

6. Starberry

Tomorrow is Thursday & Wednesday ends in 14 minutes, if you didn't know. : )

7. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

Lol woops. Working night time gets me confused all the time.

8. Starberry

Just teasing you man. : )

9. Orfmoto

Orfmoto New Member

I really don't think that's necessary lol. How you play 1 round is gonna be the exact same how you play the next. There isn't much to review here. You lost pretty fair and square.

10. Merkulusthese

@Starberry .if they are down to refight it out am down too if you guys arent down i also understand but i just find this fight wasnt professional my teamate coulda been confused all i know wich is hense why i wanted to record i didnt want 6 people in the room and jolt damn knows. If you guys are down let mw know and we gotta let toast know But i def telling you am rscording if it goes down i dont want dc problems and jolt and i both agreed if there was disconnection we would restart completely hense why we said we would restart if there was any problems

11. Clazziquai

Clazziquai Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

@Merkulusthese Nothing you're complaining about justifies a redo. You lost fair and square and were even okay with the outcome in the recording, but now you want to say "it threw us off our game" and "it wasn't professional". You lost the first round legitimately (before anyone even knew someone disconnected) and were okay with the score being 1-0. The rounds after that didn't count, which you all were okay with as well. You lost the next game, period. So, what's all this about a rematch?

I don't even know any of the players in this match, but your constant whining that contradicts your behavior during the match is childish and irritating to see.

iareahn likes this.
  12. Merkulusthese

Am actually talking with jolt right now and he agrees with must i show proof? Him and i both agreed if there was interuption or disconnection wed restart and i never agreed to 6 people in the room but i respect @Starberry and jolt. To actually say yeah you know what we can do a redo

13. Merkulusthese

Clearly you arent looking at the video right i agreed with jolt when he said restart i said yes with an exclamation point and jolt can even say that we both agreed to a restart if there was disconnection or restart i have it in discord that fight was everywhere you can clearly see it

14. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

I still don't understand why you're whining about this re-do thing even after resetting when the D/C issue happened the first game. Starting a new game with a fair and square 1-0, why didn't you then tell them you'd be recording it yourself? Having people jumping off the map and just spectating you, how is that even an interruption?

Clazziquai likes this.
  15. Merkulusthese

I did tell jolt guy he knows we both agreed and he knew i was suppose to record. And we did both agreed on a restart lmaoooo must i show discord msgs anyways .the team doesnt really have a problem and jolt is team leader so an going through him before anything and thats what i did before posting all of this all am saying is we both agreed and he agreed to do a redo with me as long as larry agrees

16. Merkulusthese

Just saying jolt is willing for a redo idk know about larry

Attached Files:

17. Clazziquai

Clazziquai Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

18. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

You want a re-do because you lost? You don't have a legitimate reason for one. Showing me that your friend agreed with you for a re-do, how does that even make sense if he's the partner that you lost with lmao?? I'm not making your opponent's decision, but your situation just sounds dumb as hell to me. I'd just take my W and continue with my day. You just sound like a crybaby and nobody has time for that.

19. Merkulusthese

Yo gots to be dumb that's not my teammate that's jolt team leader of the team we fought stupid.. Stop talking if you don't know what you are talking about wake up my gee

20. Merkulusthese

There was an interruption and a disconnect we both agreed to a restart before the match if so were to happen it's quite plain and simple if they don't agree I'll leave with a loss but if we can do a redo it'll just be a nicer fight and just us it's quite simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.