Afterpatch complains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

To sum it up

- before update:

azz deco ( +30 drop rate ) + band drop buff ( +100% drop rate ) + 100% drop rate from attendance card = +230% drop rate ( i dont have inner set )

- after update:

azz deco ( +30 drop rate ) + band drop buff ( +30% drop rate ) + 100% drop rate from attendance card = +160% drop rate ( lets pretend ill get inner from event so +30% additional drop rate ) finally 190%

So my chance to get additional drop is lowered by 40% ( with inner set ) or by 70% if ill dont get it.

About ve cost, just get healer with ve leech to party - problem solved.

2. shattr

shattr New Member

so you are telling me i cannot solo lvl up anymore decently unles i find a healer that happends to be online and is around the same lvl i am... well thank you for completely not understanding the problem.

JasonStatham likes this.
  3. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

I just wanted to point you that 9dragons is mmorpg ( Massively multiplayer online role-playing game ) there will be enough healers ingame soon - trust me. And the ve skill costs should be least of our worries after this new update - look for example on nerfed band atributes which are most crucial for all aspects of the game ( they have influence on lvling, crafting, refining, geting new gear etc. ) , you should think bout illusive branch update too and its influance on whole ingame situation.

4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

If you don't have VE leech on your hat or full set bonus that's probably what you should be working towards anyways. However if it's because your active is using too much VE, just click on the little left arrow to make the skill level go down to a usable level.

There are also 10% VE pills earned from the current event. You can also purchase 10% VE pills from the loyalty vendor in 2nd village of Tibet. If all else fails then you have the P button on your keyboard that will restore HP and VE, you just have to wait for the animation to complete.

5. shattr

shattr New Member

tibet, sure, yep, thats like 80lvls above me, you failed to notice im only lvl EC7 (103) .
    i can now kill 2 or 3 monsters, run away and meditate,
    BEFORE the update, i could kill around 30 before meditate, understand my problem? or is it not legit to complain about something like this after an update. lvl grinding will take so much more time because you cannot even kill so fast anymore, but you wont understand, atleast i tried..

you probably have a lvl 200+ char like most people and there VE is not as big an issui when your like 100 lvls below that...

maybe read my post on page 1..

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    denteazul likes this.
  6. denteazul

denteazul Member

You have a point, after this update low lvl players will have trouble grinding due VE cost on skills, unfortunately for you and all the rest of low lvls, 80% of players are HG9++ so they won't bother with that. I'd recommend trying to find an active that don't require high VE to use, I'm not sure there is one, i've got 2nd role one which is the one who uses the most and a few others for their effect but didn't check their VE cost, if you can't find any other solution try sending ticket to GM asking for them to fix that at least in low lvl actives. There is a few pills that provide VE leech but is low and not very popular, this VE cost will probably force players to reset their build and add points to Essence just for sake of VE.

7. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The loyalty system in Tibet doesn't require a level. All you need to do is donate low level Golden Thread and/or Flowstone to the clinic at the 2nd village. Once you have enough loyalty you can purchase the pills, a stack costs around 1kk with max loyalty.

Post a screenshot of your character screen so people can guide you on what you should do to improve your QOL. Also, don't use the steps/med that require 28 VE/tick to keep active.

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We are discussing the matter internally right now and will provide feedback soon.

Revered, Sirme, Peachy and 1 other person like this.
  9. lottie

lottie Member

Hi GM Ahri,

What is the point to give us 100 x 10x skill exp bonus pills to retrain all our skills, but the skills exp rate now dropped significantly.

For example: It used to be blanket 1% for most buffs, regardless of Cheng level. On a non event exp.
    Now it's 0.02% at Cheng 1 to train a buff that has a 1 minute cooldown.

That means on a 10x manual it will increase the exp to 0.2% per cast on normal (non weekend event), and on a 3x weekend this rate will be 0.6%?

Isnt that worse compared to the old skill exp rate on an non event (1% per cast)? What is this madness?

GM Ahri, can you please check on the lowered skill exp rates and revert on whether this change was intended, or it was an oversight just like the Hero Band rate decreases?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  10. [GM]Ahri

The reason why the effects of Hero Band Attribution drastically decreased is that the attribution table of another region service was applied during June 19th's maintenance. Each region has the same Hero Band Attributes; however, the values are different. We will hold an unscheduled maintenance tomorrow, June 21 to reapply our version table.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

thank you for quick reply and fix gm

12. CrimsonSun

CrimsonSun Member

Hi Ahri,
    When running the unscheduled maintenance could you have a look at the skill exp rates?They're unbelievably low-my char has been on auto trainer for 8 hrs with premium+900% skill pill and her highest cheng achieved on the new skills is 4???

13. lottie

lottie Member

Hi GM Ahri,

Can you reply to my previous question above?
    Also wondering, was it intended to remove Vagabond LF for all toons that belonged to a clan, when our skills got wiped? We had no option to LF to clan base but had to jog there from wherever we were.

14. [GM]Ahri

Hi Lottie,

With Patch 139, we have the same skills system as other regions. During Golden time, skill exp are multiple.

Manaphon likes this.
  15. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

So it's not additve like before? X2 event+ x5 card =10x instead of 7x?

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So it is not indifferent on which map we open boxes or craft items?

17. [GM]Ahri

It's RNG if you're talking about boxes and crafting.

18. Erlangga

Erlangga Member

@[GM]Ahri .. Could you check the Hefei's craft list of the Black Tortoise Bead (excellence) and Blue Dragon Bead (excellence) .. the material for both of them is switched;
    Blue Dragon Bead for Black Tortoise Bead (excellence),
    and..
    Black Tortoise Bead for Blue Dragon Bead (excellence).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  19. kekscheto

kekscheto New Member

Excuse me but how am I supposed to level my brand new account with my new brand new warrior char until I reach to a point (2nd role) where the healers have leech? Also I am using the first passive of the warrior which currently costs 25 VE and you are supposed to have only 12 Ess when you get your role (yep, it's still C1)? Lastly, how am I supposed to get a VE leech hat/set/pill at that low level? It is impossible to grind right now if you don't have a sponsor char which is very bad for the game because the new players will give up and the game will die.

20. Erlangga

Erlangga Member

Btw.. if anyone else experiencing this error while on updating process, look into you 9D folder, there will be two files there that you need to delete..
    NINEDRAGONS.exe
    and..
    NINEDRAGONS_New.exe (this one created by the update if the above file exist)..
    then launch the game again, it will update successfully and create brand new NINEDRAGONS.exe..