Indirect Suggestion: More Free RC Giveaway Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

If I've learned one thing from my time on Duel Links it's that giving people free E-currency in small amounts will entice them to need more and thus spend their own money.

Every week a player should be able to earn 75-150RC to reinforce the games free2play player retention. Giving the community 75 cents to a dollar fifty a week would be a drop in the bucket for what this would do for the games moral.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Warmth likes this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

They already do that in the form of $5, (FistyCuffs), but if they were to put your idea into play like similar to daily quests and stuff then they would need some sort of protection against people making alts otherwise you can basically have every scroll in shop in 10 days no problem, that's not okay imo.

Aegis likes this.
  3. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

Well if they did i'd be hard for them to try to come up with free rc events that wouldnt be abusable, because the last time they tried it (BfTT) they had to end it early because of the constant exploiting.

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Make it hard to do like require that the player get 10/10 on 10 things etc etc everyday for the whole week or you don't get it so sure you can do it on multiple accounts but it'd be greatly tedious and time consuming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.