with patch 139 deleting all skill on 19/6

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by zenzenchigau, Jun 15, 2018.

1. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

hi Tao.
    after reading the gm ahri posts on the thread "updates?" in general discosion about all skills and mastery reset coming to be on next patch at 19/6/18, as well as informing us that the new skills c10-c11 will be a resource from clan ,for some unkown item (ahri added a pic) and from the case of concerer. i started to hoard case of concerer (since i don't know how hard the tradeable resource for clan npc would be).
    atm i have a few thusnds of cases. most likely an overkill.
    just wanted to say if the resource tradable item would be hard to get i would sell any c10-c11 i dont need at reasnable prices on tao (100k-1kk most) so if you'll interested in buying my extra books, leave character name clan and role (like 'shaogod' shaolin-ck)' and after the patch ill come back to you with a list of c10-c11 book i have for sale. i would do this first come first served an no more then 3 character per thread (so if you have multipal acounts only one with all 3 characters per replaying post will be taken into acount.

again in case you got lost in this wall of text. i will be selling any extra new skill books i get for 100k-1kk after the patch. i would sell by order of posts max 3 roles per post. leave out name,clan and role for wanted skill books.
    good luck surviving the skill revamp!

2. Daurlem

Daurlem New Member

i will go with that.
    GeneralError - 'bot warrior'.
    also save me 'sf warrior' and 'leage holists'

3. Flynn15

Flynn15 New Member

Count me in !
    Freesia (SF Strategist)

- done editing hehe

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  4. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

got you.
    please try and use the role's name as used in the books (healer i belive is 'strategist')

5. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

alright.
    after seeing the patch and how skill books work and acquired, im setting the price to be 200k per book (also adv steps\med\lf if you neede'm. got some wt from my experiment, ill probably get a lot more). (100k too low for what i put into getting the cases and 1kk too high).
    ill wait till Sunday to see if more people join the list and then start pulling out the books (already took out some to see how it work),i have 4 character worth of storage ,some from my brother's who is helping, and he need me to finish up before next week so he can level their skills.
    on Sunday any book not listed as needed would be sold to npc.
    -Freesia, i tried contacting you but you were not on. i'll try again later today and \or send you a pigeon. my Character is 'Ogre'.
    -got in touch with GenerlError already.

6. Flynn15

Flynn15 New Member

Sorry for my late reply,
    I've sent you a few pigeongrams, and I can go online around 1 - 6am server time. (Ignore the time I wrote in pigeons), thank you !

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  7. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

ok so list of book i keep so far are:
    bot ck,hd warrior,sf holists - for me.
    bot warior,sf warrior, leage holists - for the general
    sf strategist, bot warior (2nd on list) for Freesia

8. Flynn15

Flynn15 New Member

Yess, for BoT Warr books I'll take the non- HG 12 requirement. :)

Also, what time are you gonna go online ? I can only make it in between 1 - 6am server time, pls inform me here, ty.

9. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

hmm let do it after event ( i need kf xp) so say tuesday at around 5am server time? ill let you know if i can't make it before hand.
    or if u want to get the event and can log in for a few minutes later on sunday then 6 am let me know

10. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

i have allready a few i can give you today before the event around 1 am server time
    its stuff i got more then 2 of each so i can save general's request for bot warrior for him.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  11. Flynn15

Flynn15 New Member

Ok deal,
    Let's trade on Tue at around 5am server time !
    I'll list out the books I need on Monday.