Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, May 24, 2018.

1. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

excuse me?

2. vuvuvu

vuvuvu New Member

It's not easy to get raw materials in the upcoming updates, only to be found in the big events of the game.
    An item may require more than 200 pieces of material. So everything is still worth it

3. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

Can you Show off a little bit of summer events this year?

4. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

dear Ahri
    pls make sure summer event is a farming event.
    we are sick of afk event or pig hunting event
    and pls fix new weapon with 4 slot
    thanks.

dixbutts likes this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

dunno about you but I like afk event...so they should making farming and have an afk side...in case I am bored and AFK.

6. lottie

lottie Member

Thanks for answering my question #1 as above.

Could you also help answer/consider the remaining questions 2, 3 and 4? TY!

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

2. No.
    3. Hope this item is good enough.
    upload_2018-6-11_17-59-57.png

4. We have made a request to reset Chi Points as well in Patch 139

Additionally, we will not have a maintenance tomorrow due to Korea holiday. Maintenance is scheduled for June 19th.

8. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Nvm.
    Its holiday in RF too everytime theres a holiday in korea gg...
    Idk why the company were I work dont send me home everytime its holiday in their original country....... bah...
    They wont work tomorrow so u delay the update for 1 whole week.
    Way to go. Way to go.

ridiculous.

Now i can say 110% sure it took u more than 1 year to put Ranking system in website cpz u dont even know how to make a website. RF has to pay external ppl to do it for them LOLOLOLOL

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Junky91 likes this.
  9. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

I can prove it to you, they have no tools whatsoever.

10. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Hi [GM]Ahri can you answer these? (or at least give some hint/indications)

11. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

[GM]Ahri, a few questions:
    1:will the advanced skills also be reset (lf\med\steps)?
    2: will they still be superior to 'normal' clan skills?
    3: will the advanced lf still be capped at c11?
    4: if the advanced skills are reset, will they also be available like the normal skills?
    5: if they are not changed (but are reset) will the clan npc still sell c11 lf?
    edit:
    6: what will happen to skill books we have in storage? ( i have been hoarding for my coming alt characters)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

6. your old books will be useless...he already said...

13. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

It's not even funny that patch has been delayed. Did this holiday just appear in their calendar out of nowhere? I guess when you plan work, the first thing you usually check if it's doable for you. Shame both on you and JW, as well. You should extort the patch from developers, since they promised to actually provide the content on 12th.

When I messed up my schedule, I had to work 5 days in a row despite having a "holiday" back then. It's just how it actually is. If they messed up the patch, it's their fault and we are expecting the compensation. Not just a few skill cards, manuals or whatever it's called. I gave up on training my skills and grinding because I knew it's all would be a waste, and this way I just lost a week of farming. Same goes for people that actually bought the premium because of the upcoming event.

Thank God there was the Elder Scrolls Online + Morrowind DLC discounted for £6, freaking less than your prem or additional relic slot or whatsoever. Your game has become completely Free2Pay with IM-based Beads Exc.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  14. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Ok, now i dont even know if i should cry or laugh reading this message... Care you explain or rather convince us why we should still support you as a publisher by using your item mall?
    You just prove clearly that you dont have any infuence as a company on this game, and JW dont even treat you like equal business partner - they just tell you to jump and you basicly asking JW how high rather to make your point and back up your clients.
    Your company acting at the moment like some sort of second rate broker keeping minimal customer service just to keep this game barely running, you dont communicate with ingame community just throw us things which JW alow you to and thats it.
    Hell, you dont even analyse what kind of consequences can bring for whole community preparated game patches just throw them into game as it is - if you dont log in game and you dont know in game situation and how things working just release patch logs/notes and discuss it with your clients - of course there will be many trollish opinion but theres still some people which can give you some balanced opinions and bring some good sugestions.
    You should support us the whole community, the people who backing you up financially and people who dedicating their time to give your jobs.
    In the end im asking you again clearly - Could you convince us as a company why and if we should still support you as a publisher by use your item mall regarding all things which happening ingame.

Junky91, Bankz, Captainpack and 5 others like this.
  15. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Why am i not surprised ? :D . Exactly what i expected great. Few hours before patch you noticed that this must be joke really ... And they are gona have delay for 1 week right ? It can t be delayed 1 day ? :D :D.
    Probably me and some others we like that game too much but gogo destroy it completely and we can left it finally :).

As i said with your Drop manipulations you will not see a cent from me because of this treating and i am glad that other players start think same way. Hope that there will be more of us until you start treat us like customers not like trash...

Junky91 and Captainpack like this.
  16. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I guess if people would spend a night or two with Korean files, they would provide this new content to the privates. Especially the skills changes. But you know why did they not bring the stuff there? Because it's so shitty it would mess up the game completely. And guess what will happen to RF next week, then.

Captainpack likes this.
  17. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

one thing ill like to stress.
    even if you give us 3 hour cards of X10 kung fu exp. that might not be enough for some skills. specificly the ones that can only be used once every 10 min or more.
    my iron and blood summoning for example got like 0.30% every 10 min in a X2 event at c4. to get it up to c12 might need a lot. and that is one skill of one of 3 characters. idon't know every skill out there but i have a fealing there would be more like this.
    if you can lower skills recast duration for the time it would be a lot better.

Junky91 and Captainpack like this.
  18. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Good way of talking, man. Well said.
    I especially share your opinion about listening to the community to improve the game.

begar2 likes this.
  19. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

To be fair, the date wasn’t officially announced. Otherwise, there would have been an separate thread announcement.

However, we cannot forgive their terrible work ethics. They gave us high hope of possibly getting new content today then shattered it like it was nothing in the last minute.

This company is obviously understaff. I don’t know if this is a financial decision or what but they need to hire more people who can communicate with community in timely and proper fashion.

Also how did you guys not do some research about SK holiday beforehand considering RF been in business with them for quite sometime now ? That sounds pretty basic.

GubRee, Sirme and Travesty like this.
  20. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Yeah, you have probably right that they are uderstaffed but wait...hmmm if you look closely you will notice that they have enough people to release new item mall contents and to cash in players money ;)
    I dont know how things looks like in your work but in company where im working nearly 10 years by now theres golden rule if you geting money from client you should provide good customer service.