Nukers need a relic too / buff !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MannyS, May 21, 2018.

1. MannyS

MannyS New Member

Hey GM's, i feel like all these new items and sets are favoring Warriors / Meele characters! SRS Bead for example, God set, +15 Sets giving attack speed etc.. all this attack speed is giving high dps for meele chars = more dmg output! I feel like CK needs to have some relics / sets that give decrease on recast / casting time decrease??

Also, the wanted system on PVP Server? YIN ? why is this even there? can this be removed as Yin is supposed to be a PVP server.. I kill someone in LD and get wanted for 100years, no logic there what so ever.

Thank You and please consider

Junky91 likes this.
  2. ichard

ichard New Member

Hi everyone last year I was talking to a friend about this same thing , It not only the gear it is also the skills ,like the warrior Yin/Yang 20mins vs the nuker soul/body 10mins , that is the one of 2 party share buffs the nuker has ,it is just one of the short sided parts I find about this game in terms of balance, cause it is very un-balance right now and other thing the mobs have gotten stronger (the new SRS mobs) in the game but the char's still have the old skill damage , anyways i'm waiting to see what this new balance is all about

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Well they are remaking the class balance in the few coming patches, we'll just have to see what it'll bring.

Junky91 likes this.
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Warriors smashes are nerf...
    Hope we get the balance.

PS : on some warriors skills the time is set wrong.

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

the wanted system is just fine.....
    but it need revision....
    attacker cannot set wanted....as a revision would be perfect...
    in real LIFE...there you commit a crime you go to jail....and life is as pvp as you can get...
    so I don't see why not have a wanted system...
    it also creates suspense and consequences to bullying the low levels...
    but now with this current system...low levels are the bullies lol...

6. disloyal

disloyal Member

every other mob has been nerfed since acclaim. so 1 dungeon is hard lol and we lvl like crazy....How dare they change srs