"Windchaser Hirohito" Outfit Idea

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by BigB0ss, May 22, 2018.

?

Like this outfit? If so, Answer this poll.

1. Yeah, I want it in the game!

2. Yeah, But I don't think it's good enough to be in the game.

3. No, I just don't like it.

4. No, But it has potential.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

This outfit idea was originally a suggestion by a friend of mine [KillSwitch] so it started off small but it ended up being the longest one i've done, sorry about the video length I wanted to make it comprehensible but tried to still have it sped up, sorry about that. ^_^;'
    (This one comes with a short story, if ya like it let me know and i'll try adding them in the future)
    [Added progression thumbnails underneath main picture, Changed stats on pants / shoes]
    Video shows creation of 1.0 version

Update 1.1
    =
    Gloves changed to have an obvious end on one while the other goes under the new armor piece.
    + Double spiked breastplate added.
    + Left armor half sleeve added.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 1.2
    =
    Color scheme reversed
    + Fur lining added on Hoodie,Left Glove,Shoes,Vest.
    + Left shoe extended adding one more underguard piece with fur lining on top.
    + Right shoe changed to a partial with a fur/steel band above ankle.
    + Pants changed to shorts with fur lining at the legs bottoms.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 1.3
    +
    Headband accessory added.
    + Steel bands added to right gloves finger tips.
    + Steel caps added to left gloves finger tips.
    - Red Symbols removed from gloves.
    Update 1.4
    +
    Right arm band added.
    + Bolts added to breastplate.
    + Bolts added to left arm.
    + Armored Leg added to left shoe.
    + Fur & Steel bands added to right shoe.
    - Fur lining removed from left shoe.
    - Fur & Steel anklet removed from right leg.
    - Red Symbols from left arm guard.
    - Fur lining from left arm.
    - Steel bands removed from right glove.

(Hair)
    Price - 7000 Carat
    Name - Windchasers Hair
    Description - Surrounded by an unknown land you just chase the wind.
    Stats - +1 SPD +10 CRI
    (No Sockets)

(Torso)
    Price - 415 RC
    Name - Hirohitos Vest
    Description - Lightweight apparel meant for combat.
    Stats - +20 CRI +1 STR +1 ARM -50 SP
    (Single Socket)

(Legs)
    Price - 9000 Carat
    Name - Windchasers Shorts
    Description - Nice & Cozy, perfect for windy days.
    Stats - +2 SPD +15 CRI -2 ARM
    (Single Socket)

(Gloves)
    Price - 400 RC
    Name - Hirohitos Gloves
    Description - The front of the gloves look smooth but feel spiked...
    Stats - +25 CRI
    (Single Socket)

(Shoes)
    Price - 8700 Carat
    Name - Hirohitos Shoes
    Description - Strong and warm, perfect for windy fights..
    Stats - +1 SPD +3 ARM +10 CRI
    (No Sockets)

(Forehead Accessory)
    Price - 7600 Carat
    Name - Windchasers Headband
    Description - It's a good headband but no one knows what it says...
    Stats - +10 CRI +1 ARM

Story - Rumors say there is some ragged hoodlum in the mountains, They say he's fast, They also say his
    fists are as sharp as tiger claws. But I don't really care for rumors, if this guy is so tough he'd show up and fight me already.... - Some Bounty Hunter (MISSING)
    WindChaser 1.4.png WindChaser 1.0.png WindChaser 1.1.png WindChaser 1.2.png WindChaser 1.3.png WindChaser 1.4.png

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    NeoStrayFox and Nooblater like this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I like it but the shoulder part reminds me of the fox ninja set... could be wrong but too lazy to google it right now.

3. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

really? I didn't even notice.... I originally was going to put some kind of tattoo on that arm but it ended up turning into that... I might change it now xD

4. doston8

xD yeah I can confirm, the shoulder is part of the fox ninja set.
    Btw, I feel like in general though, the pants and top remind me of the casual set off flyff. Have you thought about that as a possible inspiration?

5. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

I can honestly say no to that because I have no idea what flyff is. xD I was trying to go for a combination of Full Metal Alchemist meets Durarara!! and then a little bit of peasantry mixed in with some ninja but I guess I subconsciously put part of the ninja set on it by mistake. Main issue is I don't know how to make metal attachments all that well so they're kind of bland in that sense, Got any suggestions for what I should replace the piece on the arm with? cause I mean i'll just make it a tattoo like I previously planned to if not. lmao.

doston8 likes this.
  6. doston8

Probably best to just go with the tattoo, probably a symbol for wind or something related to it for adequate synergy with the backstory and name of the clothing.

7. doston8

Oh and this is the set I was thinking of xD.

Attached Files:

8. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

I can see the resemblance, but the hoodie on mine is supposed to wrap around the side of the head lol but I think it's the color scheme that gives it that similar appearance xD

doston8 likes this.
  9. doston8

Yeah, this was another set that reminded me of your set as well, the ripped pants part mainly xD

Attached Files:

10. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

I changed the arm piece and added a breastplate but now that you mention it, should I change the leg piece? I'm not sure...

doston8 likes this.
  11. doston8

Yeah go ahead and change the leg piece, it seems a bit too conflicting with the set as a whole. When you get the chance, go ahead and post the revised set, I am curious to see how it turns out =).

12. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

Just posted the new form of the set, hope you like it.

doston8 likes this.
  13. doston8

Awesome I like it! It has more of a beast hunter feel now though more so than wind chaser but that's not that important, overall good job, the new legging fits well with the jacket.

14. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

I was thinking that the fur would show the wind brushing past you as you chased it, also I was thinking of putting a headband on with the same fur lining to show more of a "Animal" kind of vibe. cause I mean when I think of chasing wind I usually think of a cheetah, horse or lion ya know?
    p.s should I add fur lining around the metal guard on the arm? I was thinking it'd look nice.

15. doston8

Yeah the animal vibe is definitely present in the set. Yeah you can go ahead and put fur on the metal guard if you want, I think it would look nice.

16. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

alright, If i'm going to put fur around the left arms metal guard i'll also try to make a nice looking headband on the head piece but I don't know if it should be part of the hair or if it should be an accessory. also I think i'll add more fur along the bottom of the left shoe. Oh and should I add some fur or steel bands around the left gloves finger tips?

doston8 likes this.
  17. doston8

Headband should be accessory and go ahead and do steel bands since that hand is entirely steel.

18. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

Alright, check the update log then see the set now. tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions let me know.

19. doston8

I think if you went ahead and took off the steel on the non steel hand, it will look better. Then for the right leg (the one below the complete steel arm), if you make that shoe a full metal leg while keeping the left with a fur type shoe minus the steel band, I think it would look better. For the fur type shoe, I was thinking of it being similar to the foot wraps in game already but this one would be made with fur instead. What do you think about those suggestions? Oh, also take off the fur lining on the full metal hand.

20. BigB0ss

BigB0ss New Member

Ok so if you look at the update log it should tell you all the changes I made and also I tried to make a foot wrap with fur/steel and it came out looking like that so I stopped at the root of the leg, got any more suggestions? let me know! I feel like this project is almost complete for the time being and it might be time for me to move onto another set creation, but I guess we'll see.

doston8 likes this.