Wanna do more dmg in Kunlun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nazgul98, Apr 22, 2018.

1. nazgul98

nazgul98 New Member

Basically, I wanna do more dmg in Kunlun. Using 2 Blue Banner Exc, MKC-set, HG12 +14 Saber, IM Deco, BOF, Flag, etc. Im HG6 atm, and I'm killing Hounds with 2-3 actives. But I see some dudes literally melt these mobs, so I can't help but wonder, how can I increase my dmg? Should I add Yang dmg ornies on weapon?

2. nazgul98

nazgul98 New Member

For the record, on saber I'm using 900/3% ornies. Saving up for 16/6.

3. Saeky

Saeky New Member

So I will not mention about KL beads since those are premium relics which cost a real fortune.
    Try saving up for golden beads, the only KL beads in this list it ranges around 7b(clean) - 10b(high opts). If you're doing purely pve, try to gather sbm and get dmg on crit or physical dmg on your relics and mkc set.
    Slapping a +2 on your weapons would give you a decent amount of dmg boost because 90% of your dmg comes from your weapon. But you might wanna wait till you get a decent priced +15 saber so you can maxed of its dmg and not have to worry about looking for remove scroll for a long time.
    Save up for a physical dmg opt on your next hg12, dmg on crit would be nice but much more expensive due to its rarity.
    Me personally prefer mkc and inner pants because it gives about 10-15% more dmg output than mkc and mksb.
    Oh and try to get BOFFM as well since it has 5 available opts and really well stated, you will still see yourself holding onto it to late HI. Oh and boffm does stack with bof so you can get more life leech and some extra dmg output as well.
    Try to get yourself pills up with yysb dmg pill if you can tank a horde of hounds otherwise get yysb res.
    So lets recap everything above. Save up for golden beads and boffm, inner pants if you can find a good deal, replace your saber to +15 and get +2 scroll then finally fine tune your relics opt stat primarily on golden beads, boffm, flag 2 set, blue red white black flags and mkc + inner pants.
    Good luck and Godspeed.

nazgul98 likes this.
  4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

When you get HG7 you will be able to do full damage because you'll be within 5 levels of the mob.

Here's a list of stuff you can do to improve your damage:
    • Upgrading your ornaments to 14/4% or 16/6%
    • Adding a +2 scroll to your weapon
    • Inner Pants instead of MKSB
    • Beads of Golden Dragon
    • An Epithet with critical damage
    • HG5 or HG9 clothing set, refined

nazgul98 likes this.
  5. nazgul98

nazgul98 New Member

All right, gotcha. This was super helpful, appreciate your comment!

6. nazgul98

nazgul98 New Member

Didn't consider the that the level gap could be a factor for dmg as well! Thanks for your comment!

7. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

You are actually fine the ppl you are seeing melting mobs are probably 4 lvls higher then you and inner set is a waste of gold now imo join a pve band with pve stats or make one ur self buy extra point and save ur gold for gold set which is the best for pve. Also your active plays apart in how fast you kill too

I pretty much have your same set up and I out dmg people with golden that are a higher lvl then me

8. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Similar to what dixbutt said, 5 levels ahead is the sweet spot. You earn 30 percent more exp and deal full damage. Highly recommended. I went from GB1 to EC1 last night in 3 hours using that method. Did one RTD quest. I think the mob level also effects kunfu experience, so those smashing skills level up faster. Don't forget your kungfu books!

9. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Has anyone tested if kylin weapon does more damage than blood sorcerer because of the YY option?

10. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Until HG10 lvl, i was grinding on blue name mobs (yin type) with Dusk Kylin gloves+11 full yang damage. I also tried to grind with hg12+12 gloves full critical. I can say its much faster to grind with yybs ornaments in KL, almost like 1,5-2 times faster. I have destroyer epithet from Kylin (increase 20% yin/yang damage) too.
    I am planning now to create blood sorcerer gloves with soul dmg ornaments, because since HG10 most mobs name are yellow (physical type). Critical ornament is not so effective as yybs dmg ornaments, because 10k critical is already enough in PVE. I only didn't try to test 10% phys/ck dmg orns in KL.
    Golden bead (give 1,5k all yybs) can make big difference in KL/temple/Potala.

thefayad likes this.
  11. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

They might ,,melt'' these mobs, because they properly have 30D deco+bags. Thats like 10x more dmg than normal deco.

thefayad likes this.