Guild War Dying

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ClueRF, Apr 21, 2018.

1. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

Guild war has been dead for quiet sometime and I honestly think it cant be revived at this point. None of the staff members take part in trying to make events for it so people can actually play it. Im also pretty sure none of the RF players dont even take part in guild war, considering the fact that their is no beneficial reason from it except a title. Here are somethings that could possibly help more players to get enganged with GW (Guild War).

(Events): Maybe adding a few events that would go with GW would be nice or even items when u reach a specific ladder point number (Ex: Anonymous reaches 1200 LP he would get a title). Considering the fact you don't gain anything from GW a lot of players decide to ignore the mode and continue with their regular maps. I believe that if the staff really wanted to get involved and help the game they would focus on guild war considering the fact its my favorite thing to do in my free time.

(Guild War Weekends): Maybe every weekend or so you can do an event for players who still enjoy guild war and give them a prize for participating and gaining 100 LP overall (Ex: Anonymous started at 1000 on Saturday and reached 1100 by the end of Sunday. He should now receive the prize in which that is available). Kind of like FistCuff Fridays.

(Staff Helping): I honestly don't think the staff cares much about this game considering the direction this game is going in. Sadly if they dont do anything soon enough its the end for this game if it isnt already. Maybe guild war could be a step in making RF somewhat good again. Alot of players have quit due to the inactivity of GMs and staff members not making an effort in this game.

[GM]Gourdy, hopefully this is a wake up call to how fast this game is dying and how staff members need to make a change, quick and fast.

IGN: clue

2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Lol. Hoping a single post that some random user puts up on a forum the GMs don't even check very often is a 'wake up call' is setting the bar a LITTLE high.

HumoLoco, tamirtov and ClueRF like this.
  3. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

Yeah I mean I get where your coming from and that GMs don't even care, considering the chances of them checking this is low. I just hope that maybe this gets enough attention for it to be somewhat important

Jazztech likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

What is guild

HumoLoco and ClueRF like this.
  5. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Lawl people will just boost if an event arises

Tengu, HumoLoco and ClueRF like this.
  6. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

lol bro ur entire guild was at 800 lp

7. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

gw been dead tbh

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

r0fl, we're all at 1k wym?

9. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

oh did l.p. reset recently

10. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

lawl. no it didnt

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Game is dead.

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

What is guild war, again?

What the **** do you mean? Nothing of the staff members take part in trying to make events for guild war so we can actually play it? the **** you talk about? You missed out since you posted here, trash.
    The RedFox staffs has do nothing with Rumble Fighter, it's motherfucka nimonix.

How does it help to Guild War to be revival? nope. its dead because its due to ddos issues. that is. nobody want go to guild war to get their modem be a damnit delicious.

also what the **** do you talk about players decide to ingore the mode and continue with their regular maps? What the **** are regular maps?

The RedFox staff dont want to get involved in because they dont want to smell their own modem. Their focus on the money not a game issues, that is.

Ever heard of boost lp? If no, you know nothing. that's why redfox stopped da guild war events, because they dont want to deal with the ********.

Why the **** do you cares much about the guild war while you know nothing what we have a huge motherfucka problems with this shitty game.

We dont give a **** if RedFox staff are inactivity and not making an effort in this game. I keep told you it's ******* nimonix is the one who is not making an effort in this ******* game.

13. ClueRF

ClueRF New Member

lawl. every think of when i said staff i also meant Nimonix? Though i dont understand half of your useless points, yes boosting is an issue, i never said it wasnt. yes people ddos and its sad. You keep assuming **** like you know me when you dont. Your a very sad kid lmao. and if its such a shitty game go play something else. i made this post so i could speak my mind. if you dont care and wanna cry go ahead i can careless. but stop assuming **** about me.

14. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

Gw in 2018

Phawnix likes this.
  15. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

People who still use in "20 something"

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

na you have no rights to speak your mind here. cuz its off topic af.
    I just dont know who the **** are you. you action like you think i know you when i dont? that's funny the same for idiot people when try to talk **** on me.
    I dont remember that i could cry tho.

same i missed classic guild war da simple rules all i could remember was they said basic which includes no pouch, no hp and sp potion, no panic, no some useless items, da -30 stats, and bans mostly rare items. after break da rule we go chaos af and cheat and hack af not even ddos there.

Aegis likes this.