Guide Weapon-Option Enhancement Update

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 13, 2017.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

You can also use your loyalty points at other Blacksmiths or Village Chiefs to purchase Enhancement Stones.

@Revered - All Enhancement Stones can and have been dropping from mobs in-games.

@Yiotis - Thank you for your feedback regarding our new system. Also, to clarify, with the Enhancement Supplements, it starts from "Rank" 5 at the lowest. It's a bit confusing, but that's why it's labeled as Rank and not Level. Rank goes down, and Level goes up.

Don't hesitate to give us your feedback as we also share this information with our developers to followup on any events or content we implement. :D

Tsuneoshi, HaroldBishop and Czezry like this.
  2. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Have a like mate , you can hear our voices , now to pass them forward to the devs and other mods , hell , maybe someday ill recommend 9d to an outsider xD

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. manfe

manfe New Member

How to drop/remove enhancement stone from bag?

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Drag them to the recycle bin icon in your bag.

5. BlueBewy

BlueBewy New Member

They have to make these things since people leave from game so they make more money. and than even more leave .....

Got on forum after 3/4year that i left and still nothing new to make me come back.

Atleast some graphical improvements could be made on landscape/models..its been thesame since acclaim (not talkling about new maps that i never went to because game forced me to leave before i got there)

6. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

The sad thing is the RF is JUST A PUBLISHER.
    They aint gonna make any changes without JW's approval.They host the server , communicate with us and dish out what JW will serve us.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

CM, I was wondering why you deleted my post in the "Attendance Rewards" thread, can you pm me why? or something...cause I don't know what is wrong with it? Please and ty. And if not, Ty anyways. And if asking this is against the rule...just delete the inquiry, ty.

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If a post goes off topic and is disruptive to the community, it will be removed and may result in a warning depending on it's severity.

9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

What about disruptive individuals? Do You guys sometimes consider more severe punishments? Asking for future reference in case a serial barking individual starts beeing vulgar again. Sorry for offtop but i dont wanna start more ruckus over him than needed (he seems to enjoy that).

10. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

I have no idea how enchancement stones work, and yet I have several of them. Does anyone have a guide showing how they work? How to use them? When to use them? What are the benefits of keeping them early levels? My highest character is Golden Blossoms and I have yet to find a need for this item. I just can't help but feel like im missing out on the games enchancement system. Thanks!

11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

You talk to the NPC "Ma Chun" to the left of the Refinement NPC in Hefei. Select the "Enhance Weapon Option" button and it will bring you to a menu where you select your weapon at from your inventory. When you've registered your weapon in the window you will have the option to select which weapon stat you want to upgrade.

Basically every mob under KL drops level 1 ~ 3 enhancement stones. To get level 4 ~ 6 you need to kill bosses, but so many bosses that it's essentially impossible to get past lvl 4 without using the item mall. The level 7 ~ 10 enhancement stones can be looted from mobs in KL. Feel free to upgrade any weapon you want to Grade 3, as it's pretty cheap as long as you loot the level 1~3 stones instead of buying them from the IM.

Each level gives 1%, so you could get +10% for each stat at 10 Grade:
    [​IMG]

N0LYF3 likes this.
  12. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

At what levels do weapons have those options? I've only seen end game items like that. I also don't know what KL means...lol

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  13. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

KL = Kunlun

Any weapon with the text "Can be traded (X/30)" can have up to 6 stats added to it at once.
    [​IMG]

To add stats using the "Trade" system push the L key on your keyboard, and goto the "Action" tab. Select the "Trade" option and register the weapon with available trades in.
    [​IMG]

Best way to do it is to trade until you get 6 stats. After you traded for 6 stats use Option Switch Runes which drop from mobs inside NSIP dungeon to reroll 1 stat at a time.

Trollamite, 2loap2, KaMiguel and 2 others like this.
  14. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Wow, very useful information. Thanks again.

TribunaIL and DAisDead like this.