Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustSayian, Apr 5, 2018.

1. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

I really want to play an MMOrpg can't seem to find any good oness. 9D always in my heart, i played Private servers for past few years... It seems like all of them are dead.. I also heard eciplse was very bad. Awaken been a while since I played a official server. I wanna know how hard the grind is.. How it is to F2P players. I am not spending a penny on this game. So do I start? Also wanna know how lively this 9D is... XP Rate, drop rate etc..

2. AccIKROT

AccIKROT New Member

hello guys I need help, how can I delete a paypal account from my redfox account? need help please!!

3. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

9D is ok, but it has been p2w and still is. If you don't mind spending a lot of $$$ and gambling for the top tier items, then by all means, play.

Junky91 likes this.
  4. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

Mmm, F2P is pretty good. You can reach 2nd role rather easily, with all the perks they give you if you hit the Daily/Monthly hour goals (Daily is up to 3 hrs with free teleport pass, crit consumable, x5 exp card, etc). If you are concerned about the Premium thing, the Monthly goal gives a free 15-day Premium card pass if you reach up to 150 hrs of playtime in a month.

The leveling curve is quite lenient compared to other publishers and you can level several times easily in one hour, especially with the weekend EXP event.

It's not really much of a grind until you are past Crimson Snake and even then, it doesn't start getting brutal until the last ~20 levels before level cap anyways.

They streamlined the equipment and made it less complicated for lower players to maintain a nice damage/defense output with a decent Dragon weapon that can be used up til Golden Lotus. Freebie dungeon boss drop clothes in CoF/VoH can be used pretty much til higher levels as well.

Player population pretty much consists of higher levels, with the lower level maps being a ghost town. But considering that you level quickly, it's not very hard to catch up.

5. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

I rlly do like the system they implemented, ill play get a feel for it and see how it is... Regarding Dragon weapons is there any guide on the weapons until certain levels? I know there been a alot of update and it has changed quite drastically.

6. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/young-dragon-weapon-upgrading-guide.491/
    You can get the upgrade materials for free (without dropping 2.2.mil to purchase them all) from RTD quests as you progress through them. This is a one time thing, so be careful about refining your weapon with BE. If it breaks and you want another upgraded Dragon weapon, you will have to drop 2.2mil to upgrade them.

For further game-related questions, go to the Game Guide and see if they have something already written up in a detailed response that could help.

Savatage likes this.
  7. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

You could play 4fun now, but is better to play when there is an event on, farm stuff sell them get rich buy gear.....

8. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

I think Tao is PVE and Yin is PVP? Is it possible to grind on Tao and then decide to go Yin when your acc is ready for PVP? Will it save?

9. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

No it won't work.
    Just pick a server and farm but is gonna be hard without an event to sell some stuff and make $
    If u decide to play on YIN, I can get u a wep give u some gold and a tibet def set >.>

10. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Holy **** dude, thank you for helping me :) Community seems nice here :)

11. DrDroopers

DrDroopers New Member

The xp base is really good here, untill IM or so...then starts to get a little harder untill HG5. After HG4-5 starts to get very hard to gather xp because you will get only 0.1% with event of x2 and mobs die pretty hard (it takes like 30-45 sec to kill a mob, depending on the gear u use).
    Drop rate is pretty good aswell, you can farm items and sell for in game money(gold) and buy some decent gear to use untill hg++. BE's still sell in the game and they are easy to farm...from bosses or dungeons (Cave of conq dung) you will get most of be's. You can also collect items that drop in liaodong (orange jade of rising sun) and sell them for gold.
    Kung fu rate is pretty bad but there is an auto-training system to help you with bad Kung fu experience.
    These are only a few tips to start your journey here, there are more other ways to get money and so on.
    The worst thing is that if you want to make pvp or get very good gear in game, to help you with grinding faster and faster or be good on pvp, you have to spend real money because some items in game that are good/very good are waaaayy too expensive for a F2P player (eg: highly ref weps of high lvl, banners excellence, some of the beads...they can get up to 10+ bil which is impossible to make without sepnding $$).
    Long story short, yes you can play pretty good without spending money untill a certain level. Every weekend there is an event going on that helps you growing faster.
    Cheers!

12. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Started on Yin because Pimp_Power rlly helped me out :). Also thank you everyone for the advice! Whats the ideal lvl to grind in West Temple to get crazy xp btw?

13. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Yh, it did :).. Still kinda confused on when i need to switch gear. I was given the tibet gear that u get from merchant +5 400 def. Currently SM. And why the ** are some things so cheap like i remember when IM Weps were over bil and now hg/rising kylin weps are worth like nothing.. Also whats happening with +16,17 and 18 didnt they release ref material for that?