Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

[​IMG]

2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

You should said it in the opening post. At least I would not waste time for my ideas. Also I am surprised, that You care about game breaking items after introducing Heavenly decos and bags to the IM again.

So without our beloved developers GM can:
    1. Login
    2. Spawn some bosses
    3. ????

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    JasonStatham and Junky91 like this.
  3. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

allow me

3. top players who already have top tier items, ks the boss from everyone else.

The end.

Revered likes this.
  4. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Oh, that one is paid for so, it's fine !

[​IMG]

5. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Hi everyone,hi Gm,Cm and all Support alike,i am not sure what GMs can or cant do withoit the help of Developers but it would be interesting if you all could host an Challenge event,Rescue the Gm/Cm/event host,so lets say you can stand at a spider queen without being touched,and can have 2 queens same place have them stun and para people like they do but to rescue you,we must make contact/touch to Rescue,without hitting the queens causing them to release poison to kill you,all persons who hit the queen should be disqualified,Prize can be mats for crafting if its possible by you,mats like for making God of wind/rain,TGw set Mats or Maybe Creation epi or Mcgs,anything like that,so you dont spoil us but Keep it interesting.

6. Bandits5th

Bandits5th New Member

Well this sounds like what GM/VGM Event in Acclaim in sorts they tell you go see if you can kill them and get mall Item or back then TGW Rewards Etc. Even though when I went to hit one I got poisoned by A GM even though I got an Apology from them (Due to that was what the event was about) it was not a Great Event. Even when they Spawn Boss'es in Hefei that was way to old of an Idea. Put more Events in Bp or LL up to you. Put in New Maps Already? Might be a great Idea. Alt Servers have them already hehehe. why not ours? Or Even a Total PvE server?!?! yeah you said that would never be done but just think all other servers are more likely be dead. You Say that Tao KL map was surpose to be PvP map *Why?!?!* if it is non pvp server why do you have all highest maps PvP? why not put either KL or LL non pvp? you know you can. Just put PvP events more Vamped in Bp and CC. and take out from KL map? This is just a suggestion. and I am sure there are quite a few people will agree with me. Thanks for listening and Please Respond to our requests GM. Thanks xDDD <3 Jasmine CrimsonRose. <3 All !!!!!!!!!!! Ch33rs ;)

7. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

As an old player id have to say one of my favorite events was hide and seek !

It got vgms, cms and gms very involved with the player base, players often threw their own hide and seek events aswell

The acclaim gms even came online to hang out with the players aswell :)

It would do well for the community to see a presence of gms ingame even if its vgms with restricted dev tools and buffing powers. Back in acllaim some of them had the gm tag, anti pk buffs and some items to give away and that was it !

Ill allways love this game and have done since vanilla acclaim days, and one of the best things about it was entertainment for us higher lvl players that dont have a whole hell of alot to do apart from run potala and help lower lvls, came in the form of community engangement from gms :)

Food for thought from an old school usually quiet 9 dragons vet :)

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We love to host a hide and seek event too! But, with the new tracking system, you guys will be able to track us down quickly.

9. qaonly

qaonly Member

Is there any more events like summer event? I was excited when i got the inner pants then very disappointed when it broken in combine. However it was fun.

dixbutts likes this.
  10. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, more events are coming.

qaonly and dixbutts like this.
  11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Since 2008 when I started to play this game I always did a comparation with the events on korean server (9D Korea), the only one that resist it till now ( 9D Japan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam / closed ). The occidental version and everything about it was left behind even with few years.

In game events :
    Calendars ones :
    Oct / Halloween Event
    Nov / Thanksgiving
    Dec / Christmas Event
    Jan / New Year Event
    Feb / Valentine's Day
    April / Easter Event
    + Chinese New Year (we play chinesse people in here )

Theme'd Content :
    -Spring Festival
    -Summer Festival
    -Moon Festival

Others :
    -Boss spawn event
    -Mobs spawn event
    - Whites vs blacks Tournaments
    - Epic svs week (svs event for 1 week all day )
    - War Event
    -Tresure Hunt ( treasure chest spawn)
    -Buffs events

Weekend Events :
    - Exp/ Drop/ Skills rates 2x,3x
    -GM Appreciation Day : 5x event

Community :
    Discord/ Webinar : a talk from RedFox with the community ( live )

Market :
    -Big Spender

Quiz Events (more)

We did with SR (our league)
    -Drop events (we drop items )/ best community event ever

-Hide & Seek
    - Epithets & loots events for low levels
    -Dogs of Lore event ( Hefei stage, community event Q&A)

Forum events :
    - Screenshots
    - Signature contest
    -Wallpaper contest
    -Character story contest after a screenshot
    - Advertising Event (write a facebook article about 9Dragons/ why you like 9D)
    - The most popular ( post a picture of your in-game character in this thread and get likes from the community ... )
    -Veterans knowledge contest
    -Video contest
    -Fashion Contest
    -Raffle (random selected by in forum posts)
    -Writing contest (write a story about the 9D Journey)
    -Leaderboard Challenge (make it to the leaderboard !)
    - Best crafter (show what you craft !)
    - Some team events ; the story of your band ( screens/video/writting/ the rewards goes to a team )

It is important to exist transparency in the forum contests. Some of them shoud be judge by the community.
    Events have to be meaningful and bring extra value, otherwise the community will be tire of them.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    geruto likes this.
  12. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

What do u think about this event prize suggestion of mine
    Release 9d 2 or advanced clans??
    Oh wait u won't reply to my post....... sad sad sad

13. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Many players want to try the game again but is so damn hard when ur new, even if u buy premium.
    Make an event for new players, like give them an +10 rain weapon and red banner for 20-30 days.
    1 time new player pack or how you want to call it.

And add back LUCID deco's into the game.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Junky91 and JustSayian like this.
  14. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Yes pls, supporting the f2p community lol..

15. Organic

Organic Member

Still no llgh or any other boss spawns for that matter. Smfh

16. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Why don't you just lock this useless thread already?
    You don't even check what we write here even if we write anything you can't give us what we want because ur not a DEV ur just a GM that's all....

The only events we will ever get are the ones the kr version are getting with a little bit pay2win.

At least stop wasting our time and effort and fix the game, get updates fix bugs remove crit pill so ppl can't stack them in pvp etc etc..........

17. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

hello to all what you think of putting all bosses in hefey for all players to do their best to try to kill. more not 1 boss in 10 of each boss because many players. and can also be done as formerly bosses on map random Black maps and white maps to search and kill those who kill more boss wins cc or enphit refine 50% or enphit craft deco weapons 15+ 16+ 17+ you decide or put a topic to see what the staff prefers.

geruto likes this.
  18. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

the event can be on all pvp and pve maps because the high level can easily kill the other pve players and in the case the important and the fun. for everyone from level open chi to level immortal Heavely. Thanks to everyone for the attention

geruto likes this.
  19. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Kunlun bead event Tbh the easiest way to get the beads is to buy those boxes from item mall or buy from another player (with real money). Farming for them is nearly impossible I've talk to a bunch of players that far the bosses all say they been at it for 5+ months and no bead drop. When you factor in all the possible outcomes that can lower the chances of getting it. I think a in-game non item mall event around the beads would be nice and wanted by like 90% of the community.

A deco event would be nice too not many good decos in-game and everyone looks the same. This publisher is good with adding content but imo RF by far at the bottom when it comes to balance and uniqueness among players.

Junky91, PimpPoweR and rashbrasil like this.
  20. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

good idea Missytouka^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.