Social Aspect of 9D is Lost!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daoji, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Your (publisher &/or whomever) choice to stop inter-clan buffing has greatly diminished my enjoyment of 9D, and I know this sentiment is shared by other healers.

See, not all players are in a rush to level. Many of us are here to primarily socialize, followed by leveling;
    I used to go on buff-runs, visiting all maps helping & buffing anybody and everybody. Not any more!!
    At first I had hoped it was an error, but then you solidified your choice by terminating the "work around".
    So, now you expect players to merely log-in put head down and just grind or PK ?

The argument that the game is all about BC & WC warring is moot since all I am doing is allowing for better battles, and (point 2) there isn't enough white clan population to provide for a good battle.
    Also, keep in-mind that support, or aid givers (IE: RedCross,DR, nurses etc..) are not supposed to discriminate. I can't even buff Vagabonds ... new players. Anybody whom plays 9D for the 1st time must think all the veterans are selfish with their time, &/or too elitist to waste time with ""lowbies"".

So, exactly how does that choice (to stop inter-clan buffing) make 9D better ? After all, updates are supposed to make 9D better, correct..

Please, change your mind and go back to allowing me to buff and aid others once again.

Junky91 and Subarash1 like this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I never could understand the nerf on that...or why hybrids can't buff people either..but meh...

3. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

The other publishers never had it right. The reason it is the way it is now is because that’s how it’s supposed to be. You’re supposed to buff within clan. You wouldn’t help a rival of yours now would you. Also hybrids are holisist... Rogue individuals people started mistaking them for healers.

4. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

I prefer not to harbor resentment.
    I'd rather rez, heal, buff and send the person, black or white, back in to battle.
    Makes for more epic wars etc..

5. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

That's a stupid excuse, considering hybrids can heal HP/VE and rez. Yet they can't allow hybrids to give a budget all att buff to individuals? Especially when the 1st version (Acclaim) allowed them to.

Even warriors give the Yin/Yang buff. And when they look at me, I'm shrugging and saying "I'm a hybrid...".

Might as well just remove CK and hybrid from the roles and just do Warrior/Healer instead because the other 2 roles aren't team oriented.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  6. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

during more or less all wars there was still a level of civility, where certain "roles" were not killed based on an understanding shared by both sides; Generals, aid givers (red cross, UN etc) /mothers & children etc..

yah, slightly flawed argument was provided, especially if one takes in to consideration the fact that the Healer Role (aka: strategist) can still ... heal (HP & VE) their supposed rivals. Oh yah, explain the "raid" party (black & white clan in same party, both enjoying the benefits from their rivals healer skills, such as leach..) option in Loulan temples ...

If it is indeed to be that we support providers can not do so anymore, they may as well remove our ability/option to buff other players [period] based on the Rival argument ... since clan-on-clan killing is allowed----if whites can PK whites & blacks (pk) blacks , every clan & role is my ... rival!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  7. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

I mean, the fact that Hybrids function better as a melee like Healers instead of CK like nukers, you'd think they allow the all att buff to be given to others. Considering Hybrid buff ain't even all that to begin with in comparison.

8. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

heya Alan ^^
    I understand (about the old system). I am merely ranting on b/c I can no longer touch people w/o getting in trouble.
    I mean buff..

I am confused at the choice to allow me to continue to heal but not buff.

I must admit ck hybs in beginning were an utter plight to those of Asura, and once again (on this server) I see some are ... were an absolute terror.
    (I hope to see your return, Yoona ^^)