Annoying announcements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

GM could You be so nice to turn off most annoying announcements ingame, when someone get weapon from boxes?
    I`m pretty sure it`s driving crazy not only me. And there is no reason to keep it still alive.

BlondICE likes this.
  2. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

yep i agree its silly

3. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

Not only those but also when someone succeeds in refining clothing and weapon, I don't care if they succeed. It only pisses me off. Also, I hate it when people get something from Crimson Box or Banner box and they announce it, like wtf?

I know they are doing this on purpose to advertise to people that, look other people are winning this and getting stronger, so we should also flush the $ in RF toilet and gamble away.

4. LoveLetter

LoveLetter New Member

I don't mind the announcements so much as the friggin' huge ass banners that pop up, taking up a good portion of my screen when I'm trying to do something important (like look at overinflated items in people's shops set up around Hefei).

If they reduce the announcements to just a one-liner, all-chat thing, it would be less annoying.

5. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Exactly, it is very annoying when there's a random announcement when someone gets something from banner box/crimson box, very very annoying indeed. Also the Weapon boxes/refinement, they need to add something so we can ignore to see them or something.

6. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Sup with the 15000h monthly accumulated event?