Changes must be made!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WickedNova, Jan 21, 2017.

?

Must changes be made?

1. Yes!

82.6%
  2. No.

17.4%
  1. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

You're probably right about a lot of steam players not wanting to play this game. But it was still a good move. They need to give a game like this more exposure in order for it to grow. This is an old game though. It's a lot different than the games you have now. I'm not saying there shouldn't be changes but I'm not saying that it needs to be made easier either.

wazzeh likes this.
  2. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I mean yeah. There's currently 52 online users playing off of steam, it's good growth. But it seems RedFox is catering more towards the paid users and not giving out support to the free-to-play users.

For example I had an issue with a Premium Service 30-Day. on my F2P account. I sent in a ticket with full evidence and they said because I did not purchase it my self on the account. It could not be refunded. Although it was a genuine mistake. And I was not asking for credits points, or anything back but the simple item that was lost due to a genuine mistake. They give literally no support to free-to-play users and my self among others have noticed this as-well. If you send in a ticket with anything regarding an item from the cash shop or how to purchase credits. You will be given a response within 15-30mins as we have all seen.

However, If you send in a legitimate bug report or report an issue within the game this will take 3-15 days, and most of the time the ticket is just deleted without a response or notice of closure.

3. Woshi

Woshi New Member

One big thing this game needs over others. is changing the transparency on so many of the windows. How difficult it is to read the chat log while in a bright area is really frustrating!

4. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Press "ESC" Change Brightness Phase level, You're welcome. :)

Edit_1: I doubt they'll ever add that, if text cannot even be fixed ...

Woshi likes this.
  5. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Well hopefully with an increase in server population they'll actually make more money off of players. Then maybe they'll see this as a game to prioritize on. Honestly if they made a good profit off of it I doubt they would ignore the need to fix things. They wouldn't risk it going back to being what it was and lose that profit. But perhaps it's just wishful thinking by me for the moment. I still like this version a lot more than I ever liked AGE though. And I only just started here. AGE was never all that generous.

Geneaux, wazzeh and Woshi like this.
  6. Woshi

Woshi New Member

They've made TONS of money on this game, I have seen people spend $1000s on here. They are not hurting for cash.

WickedNova likes this.
  7. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I could understand things being slow during our CBT experience here, but we are way beyond that. It's been nearly a year since then. But regardless I'm wishing for nothing but the best here. But changes really do need to start coming soon. It's been days we are still in the dark here.

8. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Honestly just a few simple bug fixes and regular content updates would be an excellent start. I obviously only just got here but from what I've already seen I can already tell that certain maps that should already be there just aren't. Heck I can't even get in to the 2nd stage of the yanggok cave. From what I understand the 3rd one aint even there. Just adding simple things like that and fixing a few issues would be enough to satisfy me for the moment. Like putting a stop to the problem where I log out to change characters and suddenly I can't get back on until I exit the launcher and bring it back up. In reality it's not a huge deal but it is a little annoying. Of course there was that ddos incident. Anyone have problems downloading the game btw? I tried to get my brother back into this and apparently it went very slowly. I'm not sure if it was an issue with the game itself or his computer though. Hopefully he'll get done eventualy. It was just going very slowly. Well at any rate I hope they can manage to turn this whole thing around. It would be great.

9. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I mean one good start would be to start showing some in-game presence, or having an in-game event. There is a real balancing issue at hand currently. We'll just have to sit back and wait I suppose. :)

10. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

18 Days..

11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Well more jins are coming so its not a big problem, the only real thing would be fix few issues as mount exp, VoD and hsb time... maybe add Lucky Upgrade (Enchant) on item mall since players are tired of using 90% gears

WickedNova likes this.
  12. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Yeah, 12 Mates reaching G4 here in Grand from Warriors. But the drop rates **** bro, I literally went from G1~G4 without dropping a single spear from farming Mace Brutes the entire time. ( G1~G4 ) And yeah the times really do need to be changed. PvP is great for lucky drops, but sadly if you are a new G4 that's gonna be a real challenge. And Sol stop the swarming! LOL let us get our little CP + chance at drops xD

13. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Sorry again my bad :oops::oops:

14. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

We gotta spam the "Fix it Fix itx100" video xD

15. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I guess the community’s vote meant nothing, the path chosen was a clear one.

16. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Also love how they let our efforts go silently into the dark not once replying back to their players/community. 10/10 support 10/10 business

17. Nanashi

Nanashi Member

lol crazy...this game still going...i was thinking on coming back...lol...wicked sure is preaching truth tho, but are they going to change it? and if they do....man get ready for the wait!

18. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Eh, it was in a okay state at 1 point but it took a sharp turn with the silver bug

19. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

It actually seems like the game is getting a little stronger as much as a shock as that is. Fujin has been filling up with new players slowly but surely. CP towers are back and everything is going normally surprisingly enough.

20. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

the new fujins are guans rerolling cus they have no one to fight.