Game Crash Before Even Being Installed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpecterDude, Feb 17, 2018.

1. SpecterDude

SpecterDude New Member

Helllo, everyone!
    I've played this game a couple of years ago, it ran smoothly from downloading to months of continuing playing, without any problems.
    Recently I've downloaded it, and wanted to enjoy again. I downloaded the downloader of all redfox games, but when I tried first time to download 12sky2 game, it stopped in the middle of the progress. When I tried to download again, it said that I already have downloaded the previous files, but I cannot find them anywhere on my computer, and asked me to press yes, if I want to continue downloading the rest, or no, if I don't want to. Pressing "no" doesn't mean that it restarts the whole downloading process; while pressing "yes" doesn't download at all saying "error occurred, please try again".
    I don't know what is happening or what to do. Can I get any help from you?
    P.S. No game can be installed for the same reason...

2. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

first uninstall the game., then reinstall that downloader and run it again. Try to connect your computer to a wire for internet instead of using wifi. It should download fine.

3. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

don't play this game dude. Redfox is garbage. Go throw your money in a box instead

4. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

its a free game... he/she doesn't have to spend money to play this. :rolleyes: