Valentine's Day Event, with Bonuses!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 6, 2018.

1. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

every time when there is "buff for drop or exp" - it not work properly... so make just server buff +stat buff and np.. cuz stat buff work fine...

also how u will explain it : buff working is dependable from people on map? im not 6year old kid... cmoon.. if i got buff and i kill mobs i make drop out things.. not people around me.. in diffrent dungeons... same if my friend dont have exp card he will lvl up slower than that who have...

same should be with drop buff.. u got buff u got more better drop that those who dont..
    also when was there server golden event - the true golden x3 x3 x3 not this cheap called x2 skill :D

people was not screaming about that - something is not working.. except dungeons who have really low basic drop... cuz only avaible drop is on events...

Revered likes this.
  2. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

u should really test things out, and make some vids.. that u really did it! so all what we see is just words... and nothing changes..

if u wanna earn on this game - work and stop being lazy!

3. Listed

Listed New Member

GM, i need you to reply my ticket ASAP

4. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Emm guys we have problem.. my premium ended 1h ago.. :D i get per spider 0.06 exp with 5x card..40% band bonus 15% league bonus +15% deco.. +5% from masters buff + 30% victory buff from war.. and valentine buff x2... :D

i activated premium i got +100% = got per spider 0.11 %

compensation event ended... so i should get 0.09%... but i got only 0.06%???

so u turned off -100% not 50% !! pls fix it!!

5. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

1) U dont know how to count? :
    I Joined:Nov 5, 2017 - 3 month ago
    2) its not a handout to put back exp what they taked off too much when event ended (cuz diffrence was -100% not -50% what they added)- learn to read kid!
    3)Looks like u have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) so
    keep ur provocations/abuses and other sht what u do there for ur loveley DarkAlan or what was ur Idol there.. peace...

6. Loyaltyxi

Loyaltyxi New Member

Hi Gm's can you look into the base exp rates on Yin server please. Since you removed the .50x exp, exp is not multiplying correctly anymore.

Thanks.

7. thatha

thatha New Member

Hi GM's I run Kj dungeon 7 x and I get 1 KJ soul beads, I thin valentine buff not working, and can U explain to me, what u mean drop rate depend on how many ppl in specific area or dungeon .. Thanks

8. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

elaborate pls

9. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Of course that its not working but they "tested" same as "rate was not change" with A boxes. Why are you even surprised ?

10. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

GM GM please return back weekend event x2, it still better than your dam buff event.

11. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Obviously, no answer~from GMs regarding that drop.

12. cexelby

cexelby New Member

It's nice to have this kind of event, but it'd be nicer if the gms give the gm buff often;(

13. CrimsonSun

CrimsonSun Member

GM just set all x3 (real x3) for the coming weekend,put some nice dmg buff and make folks happy.

14. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

GM, i don't need your valentine buff, just dismiss this event and return our normal weekend event or you can fix it by add weekend event x2 as usual.

15. GalaxyNET

GalaxyNET New Member

Please activate x2 this weekend.

16. Loyaltyxi

Loyaltyxi New Member

Btw gm this valentines buff does not multiply the base exp rate (like a normal golden time event) it just x2 the amount of exp gained. Hense why all the people are saying cards etc and exp rate does not seem equivalent to a golden time event. or drops for that matter because the base exp (sever based exp) is not multiplied hense why drop cards, exp cards are not stacking off the multiplied base server rate because..it isn't multiplied. Thats why we are seeing lower rates. Golden time multiplies the base server rate, thats what makes cards exp/drop and alike a lot more beneficial at that time. so according to your devs and you, yes this buff IS working but NO it is not equivalent to a golden time event. If you were to activate 50% exp this weekend to almost reach x3 as a lunar event it would only be just about as good as a normal x2 golden time event.