Coming back

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by AnthonyBoyle31, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

i've been there... trust me, it is

2. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

elw is mainly for kids and players who can't handle hard works or challenge...
    Of course you can have everything that the game can offer, but there is no feeling of achievement.
    They get everything the game have most likely handout so that they don't quit or get bored on the publisher.
    That is more like ADD or ADHD problems :rolleyes:

3. CPike0

CPike0 Member

I normally try not to dabble in these forum debates but i'd have too disagree about it being as easy as everyone thinks, i think the misconception comes from how cheap things are in the server it seems everything in elw is so easy to get because theres a large players base meaning theres probably 100+ people farming IOS or LOD daily the pvp in the server is very strong and balanced i have full s5e v2 set 150 spear 120 armor no RF and with it seeming like if you have high Refine youre untouchable thats not the case youre hard to kill but you CAN be killed but with this server the competition lies with only 7-8 players if you have a 90% leet rest rare whatever the case may be only way you can kill is rage bursting or syncing the high leet players and that gets boring fast. but with ELW theres at least 200+ people in hsb maybe 50+ in wars on a slow day this is an old game and ive been jumping server for this game that flopped for years.. its tiring restarting every single time rebuying or re-farming all these gear where elw makes it somewhat simple and focuses on pvp it may not be everyones cup of tea but its mine and a few others who snuck to the server from redfox. PS: Refining is a b_tch.............

OOzai likes this.
  4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Like legacy isn't full of kids? don't mean age just maturity level. Grown men acting like rug rats and bay bay's kids and for those that don't know this is the urban dictionary definition.

Children that are usually the offspring of hood rat chicks. These children are usually unkempt and seen running around impoverished neighborhoods with little or no clothes on, although it is usually a diaper. Their hair will be either half done or not done in weeks, and the first word out of their mouths is usually a curse word. This is the begginning of the phase of becoming a thug.

CPike0 likes this.
  5. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

out of topic ..

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Just about every thread goes off topic here, but I still think it is. Because that is one reason why I wont be back.

7. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

The game is completely dead at my time, going to give elw ago but I'm not a fan of everything coming easy so I won't get my hopes up with that either. Seriously do not get why time hasn't been invested into this server as it has so much potential....

dididigit likes this.
  8. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Hey @AnthonyBoyle31 its not so much that it comes easy its more of the fact that things are easy to find as i stated before there's hundreds of people farming all night in LOD or IOS to make money it balances it self out the server is already ahead in content and regular leets do you no good so its more that it gets to the point but if your going to give it a try that's completely up to you to decide maybe ill see you there. i really did wish this server got on there sht though..

9. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

ELW shocking to be fair 8th skill killed that game for me and many others and agree everything is way to easy to get there

10. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I agree... ya its by far the easiest server by far, not gonna try to argue that because its pretty obvious... the WG spamming is annoying but the population server rivals aeria red and mayn at its high pop days.. Once you get to a point WG isnt that bad its actually my favorite kill to catch someone mid air while WG spamming. My peak time as american, r12 war is fun for me cause there is more 1v1 and less WG spamming when the population is at its lowest and still more people than Legacy at its high point. So far the refine system is the only thing I would consider difficult..