tao server remove pvp in kunlun

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by nomadstrike, May 8, 2017.

1. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

wasting gameplay on pkers is realy bad this game is not made for pvp the pvp **** like hell and it destroy the game remove pk in kunlun on tao this is pve friendly server anyway pk in kunlun wil distroy this server

Alys2 likes this.
  2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Removing PvP from KL map will result in the death of Tao server. Trust me :)) What an mmorpg without pking? lol. Noone has ever said that Tao is PvE. In my point of view, it is semi-pvp server.

I'm PvE myself, but I don't agree with it.

Junky91 likes this.
  3. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

its not it wil result in better gameplay ther is like 95% no pkers on tao only a handfull spoiled brats distroy this with pk im a good suporter in donating but tinking of quiting bicoouse of this dum pk

4. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

Hmmm nomad Are you a healer? I'm pretty sure you are dealing with frustration of grinding to HG 5 without getting pked on card it is hard and exciting. U can counter the bad with good join a gd active league who can protect you and help u or make friends with ppl who are already there. Also You can grind in Tibet till HG 4/5 exp is trash but price to pay for un-inturuped grinding.
    Wushue
    Sushi League

5. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Tao is not a PVE server. Do not claim things that you have no idea about.
    Sort "why GMs don't label PVE/PVP for the 2 servers" in other threads.
    "Pk in kunlun wil distroy this server", which is the most hilarious statement I ever heard. Despite of the dramatic fail on English, the argument is so weak, which makes it become a crying rather than a discussion or suggestion. Because you cannot grind, which make the server to be "distroyed"?

P/s: find friends to fight together. Why do we need league system? This game is a simulation of life in the past of kungfu world. You should expect bullies and unfairness as they were a part of the real world. Go to safe places, like Wushue said, Tibet/East/West Temple, to grind. Do not be greedy, do not go to Kunlun for huge exp then cry like a kid.

Junky91 likes this.
  6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Savage xD but true in every way!

7. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Tao would be better if KL was pve I mean look at the facts all the other grinding maps are pve now but LD. Making pk only in LL and bp will actually improve the server. Tao situation is most leagues with good items are pve and the ones who aren't can't even get the items that they need to fight the problem league on tao. If any of you ppl ever played 9d in the past the pve server/players keep the game alive lol. I've seen so many ppl from that pk server come to nirvana/yang. I think ppl just scared to go to bp now. If you a real Pvp player then fight each other in bp. Game will die because of the annoying pking in KL just give it time probably faster if they merge the servers.

Alys2 and WongTime like this.
  8. zaorish

zaorish New Member

you can play in tibet or icy ppl will not kill you , you very funy why ppl can't pk kunlun is PK map you must ready for that.

9. lilgregg91

lilgregg91 New Member

honestly if your lvls high enough and youre strong enough to grind KL, you shouldve been around long enough to get somewhat geared for a fight or flight situation lol.

10. Andarin

Andarin Member

Leave Kunlun how it is ! Pve and PvP are always welcome there.
    And yeah, Im healer and before i was getting pk lots of time,,,because people see Im healer and whoopa, look free karma...
    2017December08 22-34-42.jpg

Junky91, 4efo123 and Stereotyped like this.
  11. PandorasBox

PandorasBox Member

You Put The Two Highest Maps PvP and it's nonsense! why not Keep LL map PvP and KL map PvE? If Not U will Kill This Game Once Again on this Client just like all other clients Have done in the past. By not listening to Their Players! I see Less and Less Players High LvL's Not Playing Past the HG5 LvL's due to PvP in Both High LvL maps. OR At Least Offer A NoNe PvP Pills at the Hermits In KL Map O___O What A Great Idea U Say?! Tao is a NoN PvP Server. And You Offer The Anti-PvP Buff In LD map as it is. And We Thank You For It. Just Why Not Offer It In KL Map? You WIll For Sure See A Huge Difference With Higher LvL Toons Enjoying Themselves To That Wonderful Map In Which It Really Deserves Thusly. Please Offer An Anti-PvP Buff Or Pills To KL Map So We Can Enjoy The Higher Maps! Thank You For Listening And EveryOne Please Enjoy "Always & ForEverMore" <3 From CrimsonRose <3 From Jasmine Hero League

Alys2 and KaMiguel like this.
  12. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

im in complete agreement, and if they take pvp out of kl that will not be the end on game lol. or put the anti pk buff in kl, gogogo all be well

13. Organic

Organic Member

No more pvp will close server. Pls delete char who ever made this post. Go play swordsman or anything else. Bejewled hahahaha

14. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

PvP killed the game in GC if you all dont remember! BiA/A4W pking all but there own!

From a high log in rate to dam near only PvPers on!

15. Browniemunch

Browniemunch New Member

16. Riclaus

Riclaus Member

Just turn the Leach feature on no matter the situation, why does it have to turn off when you may have leech orni's and gear that supports leech? Is there a sub title on a relic supporting "during PVP the leech feature is inactive"?

17. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Hmmm pvp,a Very touchy topic,first i would add i dont like pvp but would pvp if i have or had to,some would grief you some wouldnt,if kunlun wasnt pvp you would have ksers on bosses non stop!!beside that the people who pk you would be you least of worries ,what about the ones you cant out damage?they would do us worst than pkers.......look at it this way,5x exp card and half stable drop and prems are free,which means they are gifts right?just choose your time wisely when you have time on what to do and where,in terms of the op deco and such,its a very nice deco once you can buy it or buy credit from someone,once again go the free to play players they will be times we would be at disadvantage cause of that,so maybe gm you should consider putting that deco in the mall permanent,alot of school money could go tk something else lol.people also fearing the unexpecting closing of the server,if so,i would litterLly say if that happens,next time consider giving the game a ladder server and non ladder server that way you can keep toons and old players connected also they are many things you all can clamp down on,but never the less just my opinion thankz!

CaptainSaveAhoE likes this.
  18. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

I dont like PvP either and it ruined it in GC for many players and many, more than stayed - Quit just after KL opened on the PvE server.

Now there will be those here saying Tao is not PvE - WTF is the difference here than GC? LD being PvP - Lmao, so that 1 map changed it from PvE to PvE/PvP?

That OP Deco is the worst thing RF done that did not allow F2P players to own or get. Something like that should be limited to all for 30 days or or be a deco that can be crafted by all without the use of Item mall.

Player base here would increase 2 fold easy if everything wasnt so Item Mall based or P2W!

its like RF you want to close this game. But do you know that Pvt Servers have the exact same as here and are far cheaper and all can obtain the same items?

Just most of us rather play on a non pvt server!

get your heads out your ass and listen to the players, cuz without us, there is no 9D! And buffing the server with XP boost again, when there is literally 3 ppl playing is stupid. No one knows your buffing again. Do it on the weekends and not just during USA times. There are other time-zones that never get this buff!

19. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

LL and bp is dead cause KL is pvp I think it's stupid you got PvP war maps and no one goes to them. What makes PvP fun is fighting others who want it in no like the old days. This PvP is just for dickheads who want to bother ppl while they grind. Judging by your replies you must be one of those fake pvpers or a new player who don't know anything.

20. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Making PvP only to bp will save the game bp always been the hang out map on and off events. You probably only PvP in a gang or attack weak ppl