Let the silver abuser get ban!

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by GMWykrhm, Jan 12, 2018.

1. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

Hope you guys got me at my back. people quit , people tend to lose appetite on this game it's because of
    REASON

1. Ember ,FEAR1,Dracarys, Satanas, EmberG, EmberJ IGN's bought elites items, pets, mounts from all 'FACTIONS' even CP no chance to escape from the buying.

2.He suggested to make the ingame currency = CP.

3. After they bought all the items specially CPs they take down tower destroyed it so people and player will suffer CP cancer it will be harder for the players to get CP.

So who do you think deserves punishment? you guys decide please TAG GM to this thread.

2. PeaceMAN

PeaceMAN New Member

No offense but, shut the **** up. Thanks ;)

etfjudas likes this.
  3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Everyone has moved on... why haven't you?

4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Your 3rd point is wrong

5. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

If you are in my shoes you understand it

6. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

LOL you are not aware or trying to cover up? you know those people who destroyed CP towers are Dracarys comrade.

7. Fleshmonkey

It's not Drac tho, we know who it was and honestly, I'm not surprised, in your shoes? what shoes are you in?

etfjudas likes this.
  8. Viole

Viole New Member

Look what’s been done is done so many ppl got fked because the GM’s thought it was a great idea to give out “Black Friday” deals on npc items lol don’t get me wrong they were thinking in a good way but they really didn’t think about the cons of that plan and regardless why(don’t correct this flesh this is on purpose) is u posting here when your a known scammer? Cmon son sit down the reason ppl leaving is because all of us are busy working or got stuff to do irl can’t be on the game all day 24/7 shiat gotta get that bread somehow right

etfjudas likes this.
  9. Dracaryshit

Dracaryshit New Member

Lol this is funny.
    An accusation without evidence can be dismissed without evidence also :)

I have tons of evidence to protect my self.
    If you want i can show you.

And one thing. Dont act like you wont buy a huge amount of silver for a verycheap price.
    Those leets i got is because i bought shadow's bull for 55b and traded with icarus. Not because i bought everyone's ****. If i knew it? I would do it like how ashuraa"price doesn't matter" and i wont even disclose my real identity.
    It's just we are all got fucked.
    I feel sorry for those people i traded with or bought their shits like diamonds/mats for an event thinking it was "share your blessings"
    Got overwhelmed with the huge amount of silver for a cheap price.
    Look, if i knew it right from the start i would have spam im selling silver but as i said my silver is limited. I didnt even bought masashi's leet for 150b even if i hate him because im thinking price is too much.
    Also with adam's leet. Ask him bout that.
    If i could have just knew it right from the start my brother's account could have been full leet gear now.

10. Dracaryshit

Dracaryshit New Member

and one more thing, hercules knew satanass and me isnt one. So stfu.
    He is just my shop mate and im sponsoring all of em just to play before this event came out.
    He's the one who sold me silver before he left our city and live in there province.

11. Dracaryshit

Dracaryshit New Member

In your 2nd point.

The day i realized there's really something wrong with the silver is when prinsisako from jins was giving beerus lexpraa and other pinoy players a huge amount of silver to buy vended items or any so he will just pay them double price. If we in this shop knew it they wont resell it instead they will hoard it plus when misshaned tried to sell 1b for less than a dollar or 20-30 php.
    That's the time i want people not to trade with silver because i knew we all gonna fucked up.

Ashuraa sold silver to 2bad(guan) and 2bad used it to buy my friend's gears .

12. Viole

Viole New Member

No need to explain you know what happened if ppl think they know from gossip let em believe it you keep walking down your path and make a new one we don’t know how long this server will last but aye make the best of it once most the players lose interests and quit leading to the server shutting down all this shiat said and done will be a thing of the past

13. PeaceMAN

PeaceMAN New Member

Cmon guys chill, what's done is done.
    and you, @GMWykrhm , do us a favor and just shut the **** up. thanks buddy! ;)

14. Dracaryshit

Dracaryshit New Member

And btw, how can you say "in my shoe" as i remember you're the one who scammed khuromkong Want some evidence? Hahaha. So, what shoe you are talkin about? Or else imma line up all our collected evidence to disclose your real identity? Please dont make me. There's no doubt you wanna roast me and you're trying to protect ashuraa because you both had some deals already Tol wag ako!

It's getting more obvious when i told someone about who's to blame about this cp tower ****.
    #fujinfl
    Why would I destroy the tower i made myself and protected it with my consecutive 2terms.
    Wis
    Ez

15. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

Scammed who? there he is the scammer want to turn the table to someone to put the blame on. welp show me da wae show proof show proof
    @PeaceMAN i will i will buddy.

16. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

Covering ashuraa? if you saw the thread i made before about ashura you won't say that shiat. welp show me da wae

17. Fleshmonkey

You do know know de wae

18. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

We know de wae wae flesh. hahaha

19. Dracaryshit

Dracaryshit New Member

Do you remember this? Hahahaha please deny.
    Ez weeezy

Attached Files:

20. Dracaryshit

Dracaryshit New Member

Relog and never come back
    Dude stop using your jack beavil fake fb account. No wonder why kaizoku defended you before when we roasted your Dude guan toon.