WTB ANY G8 JIN LEET 90% OR CLEAN PM ME

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by CPike0, Dec 27, 2017.

1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

USING PAYPAL ONLY

2. PuweT

PuweT New Member

just jins? youdont like fujin?

3. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

No actually we like fujins thats why we were there its the people we don't like. Although only a few it was enough to leave, the people whom I speak of are arrogant and selfish to the majority of the faction if you weren't Legion. White guys tossing the N word around like its cool not realizing or just don't care. That **** is ******* racist and has no place in this game or in today's society in general. Try going down my block saying that **** and you won't leave in one piece, and I don't care how you spell it... its a word of complete ignorance.

4. PuweT

PuweT New Member

ooops. aite. bro keep calm. take deep breath. they are just typically from ph players.

5. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Never heard any ph player calling anyone the N word.. only in america are people that ignorant.

6. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

There's racism all around the world. And Asians do it best. No pun intended...

7. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

that is true asians are the most racist but we dont go out and make it known to everyone and throwing out slurs to anyone we can.

8. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

You see people like you are part of the problem, by putting one racial slur at such a high pinnacle you make yourself look stupid give people space to mock you. In the famous words of iddubz either all of them are OK or NONE of them are okay.

etfjudas likes this.
  9. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

stupid for fighting racism? lol wow.. acceptance is the problem... I can careless about being mocked.. to old to care.

10. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

I see you didnt get the point of my post, it was to tell ur dumb ass that elevating one slur is stupid as they all have horrible meanings to races. By making one superior you look stupid and hypocritical

etfjudas and MinhChu like this.
  11. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

OOzai the type of nigger to turn a selling thread into a fight about racism. :]