I have an issue!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Techtrip, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Techtrip

Techtrip New Member

My pc is mid to high in grade. I would like to run 12sky2 minimized while playing something else like Rust or Ark. My issue is that anytime I launch another game the other games anticheat crashes and wont launch it. Any way around this?

Oh Yeah! Hi everyone this is an alt account to the one I play on so don't think of trying anything funny :p I am Jagerbomb of Grand Tiger (Jin) JagerBomb R1 Jin of Aeria, Jagerbomber G6 of mayn games, Has been a while since I've played any 12sky2 my return is really more of a nostalgia thing. I am an adult have been for a while anyone that wants to help me get in the groove is really appreciated (not asking for handouts). thanks in advance

2. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Unfortunately, while playing Twelve Sky 2 Classic, GameGuard will terminate the game if you open another game with anti-cheat programs associated simultaneously.

OOzai likes this.
  3. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

your an adult and have been for a while? that sounds strangely like a comment made by a pre-teen

4. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

in Jin, pm all the players with 150%, they have the most gold :D

5. Techtrip

Techtrip New Member

How the hell does that make me sound like a "pre-teen"?
    I am just not giving people my age troll. BTW it isn't a comment it is a fact and judging how childish your comment is I will assume I've been an adult longer than you've been alive.