State of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OOzai, Dec 3, 2017.

?

Should the Leet drop rate be increased slightly?

1. yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I am fairly new to redfox, spent most of my time in tranq aeria as GS. As Aeria began to shutdown I went to Mayn and even a brief couple of hours in Hungames. All of these publishers have had very poor management of 12sky2. Their inability to rid their servers of cheaters and control the economy were the main reason for their fail. I have seen every very little issues regarding cheaters except for that stat bug the m33 Drag was using. The current issue with Legacy server is the economy. Hardly anyone is buying RP because the shop is poorly done. Horrible prices combined with even worse mystery boxes, I suggest offering bundles making items slightly cheaper if you buy in bulk.

My biggest issue is the drop rate for leets, now I don't expect to drop leets like crazy but after years of playing 12sky2, I have always dropped at least 1 leet while grinding from 1 to g12. I purposely have been on slow grind to give me more opportunities, pick up all lucky tickets, stacked the lucky drop rate and never grinded without it active, and even activated the GD drop rate buff when I could. A bunch of acc stones, rares, and useless skills. I will create another character and do it all over again like I always have but wont be buying anymore RP as I feel my money has been wasted.

My suggestion is, to assign an experienced players or redfox employees to the server 24/7 to manage the game. Run events like pvp tournaments or boss spawn, but nothing given for free as that makes players lazy and only screws the economy of the game. I have experience in this role in countless other games and it is always a positive effect on the game as long as the people you choose have decent people skills.

I hope that something good can be taken from this post and implemented into the game and please a slight boost to leet drop rates when using lucky drop scroll. Other wise that item is useless.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

You mean a server where elites aren't common? *GASP*

We have been giving them suggestions like this since February, they either aren't listening or just don't care.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    etfjudas likes this.
  3. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

A server where elites aren't common is a hard to grasp concept for many.

4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

For one I don't except leet drops to be common as they were in any previous server but at least it was possible and I'm not the only one. I'm sure they read these forums so that leads me to believe they don't care or they are incapable of managing the game properly. ELW is looking more inviting each day I spend in this server.

5. Fleshmonkey

There are no drops for g5+ on this server cus it hasn't been fixed.

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Ya I am aware, I assume that is an alt1 issue and we all know how fast they are about fixing anything. Like anyone else I just want to see something more than what aeria or mayn was doing but it seems just more of the same and mayn wasn't bad till aeria closed opening the hacker flood gates.

Kinda got off on the wrong foot in fujins anyways, politically speaking. I understand that when someone is labeled a scammer, people will shun that player but to also make other players suffer automatically due to association is pretty juvenile IMO. High school tactics effect younger players like Lao who was upset because certain people won't deal with him because of his guild affiliation. These games kids play will not work on me and no one is going to scam me. Please keep in mind that this is not directed at you and a handle full of Legion that have been kind to me and I very much appreciate that, its hard to find good people playing 12sky2 and I apologize for bringing this up here but I needed a vent seeing as how someone chased the only person I had left to talk to in game.

7. Fleshmonkey

Pretty sure Alt1 sold the rights to Twevlesky2 to a company called SGData or ALT1 rebranded to SGData or something.

As for the scamming, I don't know what went on I just came back over the weekend, I try to stay out of it and mind my own business unless it directly involves me.

8. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I try to do the same but I got caught up because she is the only one that helped me when I got here and now I'm guilty by association. IDC really I will play as I always do, solo.

9. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

update on status: totally fked... good job redfox, we tried to tell ya but this is what happens when you ignore the community.

10. agentSMiLE

agentSMiLE New Member

just passing by and reading to random threads...
    i just want to say that i'm hoping for the best for the early fix of this server.

11. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

server is slowly being fix.., You guys are just impatient or the other term that I normally use is "QUITTER" :rolleyes: always quit :oops:

12. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Who said anything about quitting? did you read a thread about bugs then reply here?cause I dont recall ever mentioning any bugs or anything being broken except your understanding of what this thread was or is about.

13. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

I group all contents together and post :D

14. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Group/read how ya wish my point remains nothing about quitting or bugs was ever mentioned in the original post.