New box drop rate is really crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dominatios, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominatios

Dominatios Member

now you need around 240 min for make a B Stack, then with that stack you can get one A box.
    And if you want to get a S box you need around 1 stack of A.

That means= 240 min x 255 = 61,200 min x 1hour/60 min= 1,020 hours x 1day/24hours =

42.5 days opening boxes without stop for get a single S Box if you got S item with one A stack

Even with margin of error, the difference is small so a difference of 5 or more days would still be crazy.

Edit:
    [​IMG]

you can see that not only is the drop, you can not get boxes

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

Dear RF did u nerf Box A into the ground?

ppl say box A dont drop anymore...
    is it a bug, or is it just 10 times harder to get?

coz 99% of ppl got nothing out of them yet, and now maybe they never get anything

3. ILove9D

ILove9D New Member

Hi GM,What are u doing with maintenance todays?
    1 stack B rank have got 2 A rank box,
    2 stack A rank Box haven`t got s box
    U trolling us?

TrueShenLong likes this.
  4. bellrang1

bellrang1 New Member

Anyone else notice the suddenly massive rate change?
    Took the time to figure out the simple math. "About how many of "X" event box will yield "higher X" event boxes"
    No patch details, but yet it seems like the rates have almost doubled (~50%-80%) compared to pre-patch and i'm not the only one who is claiming this in game.

Now, you have to deal with a system that strongly promotes transaction mechanics with a extremely unrealistic grind leveling system just to have more league/band members.

What's next? Cap of how many you can have in your friends list? ..Or to unlock your secondary weapon/accessory slot(s)?

Gonna call it now. Just like the other publishers. This game is about to hit the ground hard and collapse.

Love this game, and will still continue to play....for now. But, we've all seen this before.

5. No1

No1 New Member

what happen to the B BOXES?

why after patch it become more sucks?

6. Kiriku

Kiriku New Member

Red Fox team,can you understand???Even if you reduce drop chance on this cristmas event on 0 %,we will not give you real money!!!!We will not spend real money in your Red Fox Game Marketplace,because your maintenance is totally sucks.Your attitude to all players is offensive!!!We aren't walking wallets!!!So sad for this nice game...another selfish publisher!!!

CrimsonSun likes this.
  7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We have followed up with our developers regarding this issue and have found that no rates in our Christmas Event boxes have been adjusted.

8. Durundun

Durundun New Member

We all know everything changed. Drop rate of A boxes reduced a lot. Even worse - D boxes now drop half of the resources to make the next boxes... This actually killed the repetitive making of boxes, in other words - event closed.

Swayer23 likes this.
  9. CrimsonSun

CrimsonSun Member

To me it is quite clear what's going on-there's no rl cash profit from players who obtain the fancy relics via in-game mechanics.So someone just decided to nerf the A-box drop rate so players can get them from the shop.To be honest I did try getting some items before the patch and it looked an attainable goal.Now not anymore.Not worth it my time either-the event is not designed to help people feel good in game and gain some items by simply playing.It is twisting our hands to spend rl cash instead.You know RF-not an issue that you want to get cash-after all gaming is business.But if your client(player) base feels forced to spend RL cash every time they want to progress-do you think that this will make them motivated to keep on spending?Knowing that there is nothing valuable they can gain by simply playing?

rashbrasil and Revered like this.
  10. Kiriku

Kiriku New Member

11. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

i already post this in the other tread, but its a bit crowded in there, so i spam it here too...

can u guys pls check if its the same number of items in the drop list?
    i wouldn't be surprised if there is more than 1 box A on the list, or was...

the patch said that the items from last years event where deleted
    just on the off chance that it had something to do whit this

maybe some left over code was deleted too?

12. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Seriously? Please check again or come log in to 9D and try opening stack ,,[X-mas] rank B'' boxes :D.

13. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

Stereo...

uh...how many boxes u open today?

14. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

HAHAHAHA!!!

i wish i could be as cheerful as Stereotyped...
    u must be having a blast now, are u?

15. popsnopp

popsnopp New Member

This is pure bullsh1t, i play this game since beginning, i try to log in everyday, "try". But when you state something that is clearly not true, founded by 99% of the players who actually opens B-boxes. Becouse we know the rates. We know the TRUTH. And this bullsh1t keeps on happening over and over.
    You guys say there will be server maintanence. for this and that... for Ex. Tibet boss lower hp, pole/spear dmg reduced. whatver... The point is. YOU SAY SOMETHING, BUT SOMETHING ELSE GET CHANGED. I mean W T F srsly? Is this what im spending my money on? I woulld like a really good answer for this from a GM without the "oh sorry, and oops we did a mistake bullsh1t." I mean i got really screwed since i sold millions of deco bells and socks "they are not the issue" But when you actually drop the rates, and not inform us. That just showes what you guys are capable of. Whats next? Tiger bead will drop more frequently? but in truth i lowered the drop rate? this is really p1issing me off.

16. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

The rate for A boxes has changed and this is ridiculous!!
    Game is getting boring day by day...just sad although it's just a game :eek:

17. Dominatios

Dominatios Member

18. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Well, its known that you guys deleted old socks, bells and stars from last year. I have no idea how 9d is programmed... but i suppose theres an "event section" or whatever you call it... and by deleting/replacing codes maybe something went wrong there... coz the rates changed to like three times less box drop chance. Not only the chance of getting box A from B boxes, but in all the previous boxes too... is extremly hard to get A rank boxes xD...
    Whoever is farming boxes can buy them too, since it is tradeable ;)

This way is good for new players to get gold selling boxes, bad for older players who wanna get those relics or stack on them. Since its mostly preventing old players from stacking them, i couldnt be more satisfied with this cut :)

19. blackman86

blackman86 Member

Fix this sh1t GM!!!!

fero001 and suvanah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.